What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pinball Classic Vol IV @ UK Pinfest 2024 £2000 1st Place Prize

Paid but didn’t give me a chance to leave a comment - XXL shirt please

Thanks,
Simon Love

Just found a colour/colourised version which looks like it was taken a split second or two later judging by Marty's gaze and the chap behind Roger.

1718887156222.png

im going to put a couple of entries in shortly here. Can we also buy additional shirts at a reduced price (ie they wont be playing in the comp) or i guess i could just get additional entries
@Arv

Once we get this over the line I'll look at doing some extra t-shirts. We still need 100 people registered first.

Xl, is it good etiquette to pay for a place but not turn up for the comp, I’m happy to pay for the t-shirt if it helps toward the prize money?

I'm in the opposite based boat to most in that I want the comp entry but not the T-shirt as I don't tend to wear pinball Tshirts.

Is anyone else just after a T-shirt as we could then split the cost?

I'll do some t-shirts separately for £15. The price for the competition is £25 - it comes with T-Shirt and Lanyard. If you don't want them you can happily donate/give them away.

It's costed as such and i need to hit 100 players as stated in the 2nd post to make it viable.

The way I see it, the T is an incentive to register. If Arv doesn’t get the 100, there won’t be the guaranteed £2k winner prize.

Be like me. I have no interest in entering but I want to see this succeed.

Get registered! It’s still £25 on the weekend anyway.

Back
Top Bottom