What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "I just beat my high score" thread

After a two-year break from playing pinball, he’s on a roll!

133,005,630 with one paddock and a T-Rex multiball. He says that he “didn’t get many jackpots, but I used it to my advantage to score lots of points. Also, since it was T-Rex multiball it didn’t help me in beating the game.”

Then, he challenged me to beat him. He said I should “go for any multiball and keep it going for as long as possible.” I got to 80 million and drained, and he said “well, you tried to beat me, but you FAILED. I’m just WAAYYYY better” 😈

[NB: He’s seven 🥰 ].

IMG_9596.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9611.jpeg
    IMG_9611.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
After breaking a Billion a couple of weeks back, I finally broke 2 Billion:-)
Got about over 900M on Terror of Mechagodzilla and was so close to getting the 1B achievement 😬
Had loads of extra balls, but wasted most of them.
Thing about GZ is, it can be like trying to eat a fruit pastel without chewing it....Kaiju battle lit, or battle won and instead of moving city's, I can't resist trying to destroy the bridge/tanks etc, even though it's not necessarily worth it:-)
Still not an extraordinary score, but it feels good:-) next stop 3B+ 🤞🏻🤞🏻
1000018766.jpg

Don't know what my best score was before, but confident it wasn't as high as this (good score for me anyway)
Was at Brewdog Tower Hill on a work do and slipped off for a few games on @Matt Vince Mando LE (playing really nice; was set up too steep maybe last time I played.. ). Got 4th highest score..
I think I might want a Mando now 🤔

1000019116.webp

Last edited:
“Oh no, not you again!” shouted the Martians. But, it was too late, HEC (age 7) had scooped GC and Martian Champion after we reset the high score table! He gets over 2 billion on every game now and is on a quest to Rule the Universe.
IMG_0101.webp

DANG!!! Ever so close to getting a super rare Godzilla achievement (0,05%). Completed the switches twice and maxed out the spinners during the build phase. Ramps not great. Hands down my favorite mode in GZ.

Attachments

• image0.webp
    image0.webp
    153.4 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom