What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Sopranos

ROBERTDAVIES1977

Site Supporter
Beautiful Sopranos, this is the 4th one I have done and the best as I did a lot more on this one including colour display, speakers, ocdled board, full new plastic set and a load of bits above and below playfield.
Alternate translate, speaker surround, side art.
Not going to take a penny under £5k, happy to keep it.
I paid £4k for this game and spent £2k on it, most the info is in the shop log I did.
Many Thanks
Collection Shrewsbury

IMG_1749.jpeg
IMG_1748.jpeg
IMG_1747.jpeg
IMG_1744.jpeg
IMG_1745.jpeg
IMG_1746.jpeg
IMG_1743.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg

hi there
I hope all is well
I'm interested in your Sopranos
If possible, whenever you have time if you could send us a video
if Easier on WhatsApp

Last edited:
hi there
I hope all is well
I'm interested in your Sopranos
If possible, whenever you have time if you could send us a video
if Easier on WhatsApp
My tel no is
Many thanks
@Demetrios+helen You might want to remove your mobile number as this is a public form and anyone (inc scammers on the internet) can see it. Probably best to send it to the seller via a private message.

Look, that's my choice
When I'm paying X amount of money for a machine, it has to be somebody I know or I can trust
I've not met Martin. He might be the best guy in the world, but that's the way I deal with people I don't know
If the seller doesn't wanna play ball
That's his prerogative
And I totally understand

Pin sales rarely include delivery in the prices.

Almost every sale on here will have a delivery cost, some will put on a pallet, most won't arrange it that's normally the buyers responsibility.

Personally mine I've sold I have delivered, but that's more to do with logistics being in Northern Ireland. however it's never free, unless it's been a swap, someone I know special circumstances, even the petrol would be required.

I would use Martyn if I still lived in England, he's looks after the machines. Moving them is the time where it's most at risk of the cabinet getting damaged, especially by someone who doesn't care 🤭

I suppose for a new be that's not obvious

Look, that's my choice
When I'm paying X amount of money for a machine, it has to be somebody I know or I can trust
I've not met Martin. He might be the best guy in the world, but that's the way I deal with people I don't know
That's his prerogative
And I totally understand
I have said no I can’t do delivery, I have said no when you said you would offer close to the asking price.
But you still want me to drive hundreds of miles for you to look at it and then make me some sort of offer !
This is not something I will do, I have sold most my games on here, this is the 4th Sopraons and a good 30 other games.
Martin does this for a living and is fully insured.
When I have wanted a game in the past I have hired a van and done many a 10 hour trip to collect a game.

Look, that's my choice
That's his prerogative
And I totally understand
Probably about 80 percent of people on this site us Martyn for delivery and collection that sums up the trust level he has. Some of the machines he moves are extremely expensive. It's not like a mate with a van

I have yet to meet anybody that will delivery a pin on here, I think you only get that service when you buy new from Phil
I have mate but Martin don’t come this way, use Hadfields now when I need to.

Sometimes as a buyer you need to make the effort to actually go and pick the pin up in person, I have done this for most of mine.
Said it before you lot are spoilt by Martin 😄

Thank you guys for your input
It will be food for thought for me
Like I said, I've never met Martin
I'm sure he's a lovely fella
And it seems he gives a great service

Thank you guys for your input
It will be food for thought for me
Like I said, I've never met Martin
I'm sure he's a lovely fella
And it seems he gives a great service
Martin came here once as he was doing a Godzilla delivery for pinball heaven not too far away, he is a top bloke. Your pin will be looked after👍

Hello Demi, I can vouch for Martin and Robert the seller, both 100%, If this is your first pinball purchase then unfortunately it won’t be your last - pinballs breed like rabbits

Martin “The Delivery Man” is widely used on the Forum and you will probably require his services again and again, it is an addiction - I use Retro Logistics all the time and cannot recommend them enough, an excellent friendly service with a smile 👍

I was new on here a couple years ago and decided to make the leap of faith and have my first machine delivered by Martin. It’s a scary prospect thinking you’re basically letting some seemingly random guy you’ve never met pic up your £££ purchase, but thing is he very well known and very well regarded. I have now had 2 machines delivered by him and can tell you he’s also a very nice guy and would recommend.

Only thing I’d say that others haven’t is he’s a very busy man because everyone wants him on these jobs, you’ll find he’s not the easiest to get hold of. That may even be once he’s got your machine, you might not know the exact plan but you kinda have to just let him do his thing and know it will be delivered asap.

Back
Top Bottom