What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sopranos

Martin once took £13K from a newbie, took it up North and came back with a Deadpool LE.

I vouched for Martin and his delivery. Giving/ transferring some random person that amount of cash… but it is kinda the norm in this hobby

Takes faith but if the person is recommded by the community you are in safe hands

Beautiful Sopranos, this is the 4th one I have done and the best as I did a lot more on this one including colour display, speakers, ocdled board, full new plastic set and a load of bits above and below playfield.
Alternate translate, speaker surround, side art.
Not going to take a penny under £5k, happy to keep it.
I paid £4k for this game and spent £2k on it, most the info is in the shop log I did.
Many Thanks
Collection Shrewsbury

View attachment 253711View attachment 253712View attachment 253713View attachment 253714View attachment 253715View attachment 253716View attachment 253717View attachment 253718
That's a really nice sopranos, always enjoyed it when it came out, my mate has one which I get to play alot it's a simple game (compared to the latest) but great the #### 💩💩💩 #### mode always brings a smile. Good luck with the sale

Only thing I’d say that others haven’t is he’s a very busy man because everyone wants him on these jobs, you’ll find he’s not the easiest to get hold of. That may even be once he’s got your machine, you might not know the exact plan but you kinda have to just let him do his thing and know it will be delivered asap.

You don't contact Martin, Martin contacts you 😂 I drop him a text with the pick up/drop off details and then wait by the phone. He might call me in a week, might be 6 weeks. All part of the fun 😂

You don't contact Martin, Martin contacts you 😂 I drop him a text with the pick up/drop off details and then wait by the phone. He might call me in a week, might be 6 weeks. All part of the fun 😂
What’s the quickest and longest wait you had with Martin?

My quickest was literally next day drop off!!! Longest was like 2 months lol

Reactions: JT.
Same day. Right place right time
My record is picking up a turtles video game from a local shop which ld bought it now on ebay.
After 8 minutes as we were out driving local at the time !

What’s the quickest and longest wait you had with Martin?

My quickest was literally next day drop off!!! Longest was like 2 months lol
A few days to 2 weeks, I’m not too far from Birmingham, so I think he comes this way when he does the Birmingham run.
He did say once somebody was sending messages for weeks, he didn’t know, he likes a good old fashioned phone call.

Back
Top Bottom