What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Revenge from Mars pinball machine

marktriggs

Site Supporter
I've left my wife and moved into an upstairs one-bed flat and have nowhere to put my beloved Revenge from Mars pinball machine so am reluctantly having to sell it. I left 18 months ago and it's suffered in my absence and will need a service - or at least the Start button to work and a new flipper button on the left hand side. But it is in decent nick and played really well when I was last using it regularly up until early last year. I'm looking for £2k ideally but will consider reasonable offers. It will need collecting from the Bridgnorth area in south Shropshire. I only have limited pictures which are included and a video of the boot-up routine.
pinball 1.webp
pinball 2.webp

I would take more pictures and a make a point of highlighting the rust on the metalwork.

A shot of under the playfield and with the glass off would also help. Price seems fair but looks like it needs some TLC.

Looks like a screw?!?!

Looks more like a hole to me, especially when you watch the video with the movement. With the white around the top being the clearcoat/artwork, has someone fitted a post in the past and gotten confused about where to place it?

It certainly has a few rusted over bolts on the front, I would be wanting to see under the playfield before parting with any money, also be aware the seller is a newly registered user on the site so may not be massively familiar with things around there.

Back
Top Bottom