What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Oasis queue misery here

Having queued for an hour in the Ticketmaster queue, I'm now on the actual queue. There is hope...!! Right behind you and 152k since i took that pic!

20240831_095302_copy_1600x1030.webp

Sat in that for an hour Andy....!! Dont refresh or get cute with multiple tabs or devices on same wifi, they'll bot you!

I joined 1/2 hour before it opened, when the queue started I was 3500ish in the queue. Got to select the ticket types, then just a rotating circle for a few minutes followed by ‘there was an error’ message.

Guess I saved myself £500 or so.

Hey ho!

I joined 1/2 hour before it opened, when the queue started I was 3500ish in the queue. Got to select the ticket types, then just a rotating circle for a few minutes followed by ‘there was an error’ message.

Guess I saved myself £500 or so.

Hey ho!
Get to the back of the queue mate, try again 😂🤷🏼‍♂️

Luckily I’m not going for Oasis but Ticketmaster decided randomly I was a bot a couple of months ago and now it’s a right PITA to get anything off their site

Good luck to anyone trying for tickets today.

Got through on gigsandtours.com only to be endlessly timing out after selecting the venue:

IMG_3286.webp

It seems that this is the only website I've been to today that hasn't had a queue, crashed on r declared me a bot. Quite refreshing. 👍

gigsandtours just loaded up now got 4 for Manchester Saturday 12th for my mate in the USA
🙁 It crashed on me selecting the venue/tickets and now it’s back up I guess I’m put back in the queue and can’t get in 🙄

🙁 It crashed on me selecting the venue/tickets and now it’s back up I guess I’m put back in the queue and can’t get in 🙄
The Peter Kay fiasco the other year and NFL malarky has taught me not to join in the Ticketmaster shenanigans.
Gigsandtours will go down for a while, but on this occasion and for Peter Kay I was able to purchase with a bit of patience.

Been queued on gigsandtours for 4 hours (ticketmaster was just a backup and more interesting to watch as it has your queue number 🥸) …. all lost on the crash/refresh unfortunately (like thousands of others I’m sure), it’s not rocket science to hold queue positions across crashes but clearly they don’t bother.

So much easier when you queued at a box office to buy them! We need a law change like in Ireland to ban touts.

I got through eventually but prices had jumped to £355 for a single ticket for Heaton Park 12th, pure greed.🤮

Went from 60,000 in TM queue all the way to zero to find only double price tickets left.
Simultaneously constantly refreshing gigs and tours eventually got 5 for Manchester, (set up account in mother-in-laws name to get the 5th).

Back
Top Bottom