What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time no see

Arthritic wrists demanded I stop. Used the cash from the bike and reg number to help fund a pinshack.
Presume your ex pi55ed off with the bairn but did you manage to hang on to that weird dog?
sorry to hear that, what will you do with pinshack if you can't play pins in it?

no, she stayed in UK or i would have gone wherever she went with him.

IMG_2661.JPGDylan on ELVIS at John's.JPG746ed30b-cbf5-4579-88fa-0c709ebd6106.JPGDylan lying on Yoshi.JPGIMG_9214.jpg

I quite like him, think i'm gonna keep him. He's 12 now

weird dog sadly now ex-dog

what will you do with pinshack if you can't play pins in it?

Brothel? Shebeen? Opium den?
Fortunately it doesn’t affect pin playing too much. Lugging the buggers around’s a different story.
Good to hear about the kid, when we shared a room at Bury you were worried she’d go overseas and you’d have to follow.
Hope it didn’t get turned into a delicacy.

you have a good memory. nope, i don't think Yoshi got eaten - or if she did, i never got to try any

whoa, Dylan looks so much like you.. only younger :cool:

I remember your travelogues fondly when you were visiting Japan etc. mad looking food etc

Hope you are hanging around this time ..

So where do I post this?
I’m meeting @johnwhitfield for beers, and the venue is a pub called The Champion!

Who wants a bare knuckle fight?
Do you know who I am?
I’m Ronnie Pickering!
Who?
Ronnie ****ing Pickering!
Who?
Ronnie Pickering!!IMG_1759.jpeg

Attachments

• 3C4CD3B2-7230-4A77-B4C8-D494E6CE1F4C.jpeg
    3C4CD3B2-7230-4A77-B4C8-D494E6CE1F4C.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 14
The £5 cheap pints are rather offset by the £2.40 bags of crisps 😱

Given this is a Sam Smith’s pub the “no phones or swearing” rule is going to go with pretty soon

Richard The Dude, you're still here?
i have many happy memories of meets at your place with the pie oven and the slushie machine. didn't your housemate used to walkaround in her undies (which is obviously extremely bad and undesirable and we are both cancelled etc nowadays) ... she was well fit! and you had the Fathom or similar in the main room that nobody was interested in, as we all just wanted to go and play on your Attack. **** me the memories are flooding back. do you remember the meet where Dawn brought loads of her trans mates and there was that one blonde one who had us all perplexed and out of our comfort zones? she was ****-me gorgeous and apart from the massive crotch bulge i'd never have had a clue, i'd have been like Mick Dundee in film 1. happy days. What you got nowadays, all I have is a Simpsons and an Attack after a series of bad decisions led me to sell a half dozen ‘keepers’ in 2017-9 as my brain was fooling me. Ah well. Onwards and upwards dude! You still got your flat in Camden?

call me, text me buddy. come over some some inappropriate fun.

Last edited:
Richard The Dude, you're still here?
i have many happy memories of meets at your place with the pie oven and the slushie machine. didn't your housemate used to walkaround in her undies (which is obviously extremely bad and undesirable and we are both cancelled etc nowadays) ... she was well fit! and you had the Fathom or similar in the main room that nobody was interested in, as we all just wanted to go and play on your Attack. **** me the memories are flooding back. do you remember the meet where Dawn brought loads of her trans mates and there was that one blonde one who had us all perplexed and out of our comfort zones? she was ****-me gorgeous and apart from the massive crotch bulge i'd never have had a clue, i'd have been like Mick Dundee in film 1. happy days. What you got nowadays, all I have is a Simpsons and an Attack after a series of bad decisions led me to sell a half dozen ‘keepers’ in 2017-9 as my brain was fooling me. Ah well. Onwards and upwards dude! You still got your flat in Camden?

call me, text me buddy. come over some some inappropriate fun.
dude !

I'll call this weekend to catchup up / arrange a meetup.

dude

anyone here (old timers) remember The Dude?

We had fun getting drunk this afternoon. Obviously I thrashed his sorry ****View attachment 257097

Remember meeting him at someone’s house. Went to shake his hand, he responded with some weird hand manoeuvre that left me baffled.
S’pose that’s why he’s a dude and I’m not.

The Dude had the best hotdogs, that machine was the dog's bolloxxx
100% + and the Slushy machine was awesome (especially with a bit of Vodka)

Had many a good poker/pinball night round the Dudes :)

Good to see a couple of the old crew back!

True fact (although Dan probably can't remember), he taught me how to play BSD while we were drinking after hours at, I think, play EXPO in Manchester?? When the event closed a select few (and me) stayed to play the Silver ball as playing for 8 hours straight wasn't enough.

I think @Sgt GrizZ was with us too. Anyhow, it was a very long time ago. Good to see you back Dan.

Is that the TSPP you bought from me?
Does it still have the Ned Flanders figure inside?

Is that the TSPP you bought from me?
Does it still have the Ned Flanders figure inside?
Hey Wayne :p it sure is, back in July 2014, you sold it to me for £2800.

It was tombstoned a while so when Dawn and Geoff helped to put it up for me a few weeks back, they had a few loose bits and bobs that ended up in the tray, including a rather nice Ned. i also have a board that i don't know what it is, AND i have a Moe's Tavern add-on that i think i either was given by Matt V or won at Swavesey in the raffle.

IMG_1895.jpgIMG_1896.jpgIMG_1897.jpg

any tips for me?
you still working in the hospital? all well i hope?

👰‍♀️

True fact (although Dan probably can't remember), he taught me how to play BSD while we were drinking after hours at, I think, play EXPO in Manchester?? When the event closed a select few (and me) stayed to play the Silver ball as playing for 8 hours straight wasn't enough.

I think @Sgt GrizZ was with us too. Anyhow, it was a very long time ago. Good to see you back Dan.

Yes . Good times. Might of been my last big pin show , 2017 maybe 🤔

Back
Top Bottom