What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League boundaries??

I'm taking no credit for this. The legend that is Nick H saw the thread and generated this map of unique hosts over the last 11 years or so. Hopefully the colour coding makes sense. Light blue is the new South Wales region which has some historical crossover with Peter's massive South West region.

Going forward I think we'll try to make a more dynamic page to show this information (and possibly more besides), so consider this an early preview of the map data for now :)
Pinging @Mooseman back in too.

This is awesome.

I know the data isn't there but it would be interesting to see where all the players come from.
Although all the EA meets seem clumped around Suffolk and Essex with some Bedfordshire a few of the players do come down from Norfolk.
We really need a venue up that way, fingers crossed it'll happen in the next few years 🤞🏻

Wow, that map is awesome. Question, is this from all time? could there be one for, say, the last 4 seasons? (the reason I ask is, I think the Doncaster one was when my Dad and I hosted (midlands) but that must have been around 2011/12).

Wow, that map is awesome. Question, is this from all time? could there be one for, say, the last 4 seasons? (the reason I ask is, I think the Doncaster one was when my Dad and I hosted (midlands) but that must have been around 2011/12).

26th Feb 2012? (Then you hosted again the following year) 👍

Nick has been scouring his archives to get a lot of the historical data into the database which has enabled this. We've got data going back to Season 6 (2012) but if anyone else wants to contribute to filling in some gaps then please get in touch. Date, host and location of meets is what we're after.

I've been making progress on a more fully featured map interface. Might have something to see in the next week or two

We've got data going back to Season 6 (2012) but if anyone else wants to contribute to filling in some gaps then please get in touch. Date, host and location of meets is what we're after.
Paul,

If you can provide me with all the scores on machines each of the SouthWest League meets, then I can get together locations and hosts.

The website used to show all this data but doesn't seem to be there anymore and I seem to recall that it showed the dates of the meats as well.

Cheers
Greg

Paul,

If you can provide me with all the scores on machines each of the SouthWest League meets, then I can get together locations and hosts.

The website used to show all this data but doesn't seem to be there anymore and I seem to recall that it showed the dates of the meats as well.

Cheers
Greg
All the scores for each individual meet are still on the website.

From the drop down labelled results
Pick your region
Then the season
This will give an overview of the scores from each meet.
Click on the Meet number at the top and all the scores are there.

All the scores for each individual meet are still on the website.

From the drop down labelled results
Pick your region
Then the season
This will give an overview of the scores from each meet.
Click on the Meet number at the top and all the scores are there.
Thanks Wayne, I didn't see there was a drop down menu!!

Back
Top Bottom