What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Game OF Thrones Pro

DAW6205

Site Supporter
Alias
pinball magic
I am selling a beautiful Stern Game of Thrones PRO pinball machine in excellent condition.
The cabinet and backbox are in great shape, and mechanically, the machine is perfect.
As you can see from the photos, the pinball machine comes with full LEDs and new rubber rings.
Contact me if you want more information, photos, and videos.
Pick up in London or shipping possible
Price £ 5350

Many Thanks for your attention

Attachments

• GOTmain.jpg
    GOTmain.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 178
  • GOT Diagonale.jpg
    GOT Diagonale.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 165
  • GOT front.jpg
    GOT front.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 164
  • GOT Lato dx.jpg
    GOT Lato dx.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 134
  • GOT lato sx.jpg
    GOT lato sx.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 131
  • GOT backcabinet dx.jpg
    GOT backcabinet dx.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 129
  • GOT Backcabinet sx.jpg
    GOT Backcabinet sx.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 127
  • GOT Dietro.jpg
    GOT Dietro.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 125
  • GOT Playfield whole.jpg
    GOT Playfield whole.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 133
  • GOt PF Throne.jpg
    GOt PF Throne.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 135
  • GOT PF View 1.jpg
    GOT PF View 1.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 132
  • GOT PF view.jpg
    GOT PF view.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 120
  • GOT PF Dragon.jpg
    GOT PF Dragon.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 112
  • GOT PF Dragon1.jpg
    GOT PF Dragon1.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 110
  • GOT PF side dx.jpg
    GOT PF side dx.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 102
  • GOT  front Backcabinet.jpg
    GOT front Backcabinet.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 149
Looks like a euro plug 🔌 no?
Euro plug , USA plug , well you have to agree it is NoT a UK plug ,so it’s not a UK machine and is possible that it is Not in the UK !
Hope I am completely wrong and it a genuine sale

Website does say they are based in London and Italy so if true they must ship between sites frequently and also explains plug. I'd get on the phone with them and double check current location and that the electrics are sorted with a new pic.

'We are based in London and in the north of Italy in the province of Venice.'

Euro plug , USA plug , well you have to agree it is NoT a UK plug ,so it’s not a UK machine and is possible that it is Not in the UK !
Hope I am completely wrong and it a genuine sale
Been plenty of euro based games sold here in the past.

Pretty sure it's a genuine sale.

Apologies to everyone I did not realise the person selling is a business , I read the post as like a private sale ,so for me the alarm bells were ringing

I sold a Gottlieb Shaq Attaq to a guy from this forum last month. He received the pinball machine directly from Italy. I have a van that goes to Italy with pinball machines bought here in the UK and then returns to the UK with other pinball machines sold for the UK market. So please, when you see that friendly bunny selling some pinballs, don't ask absurd questions or make unnecessary insinuations.
Thank you.

I'm sure any questions were just forum members looking out for other forum members. Nothing absurd or insinuating intended Davide.
You could have always mentioned that the photos were taken at your other site and that the machine had been prepared for UK market. Just to avoid any confusion.

GLWTS.

I'm sure any questions were just forum members looking out for other forum members. Nothing absurd or insinuating intended Davide.
You could have always mentioned that the photos were taken at your other site and that the machine had been prepared for UK market. Just to avoid any confusion.

GLWTS.
Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do it. But having been a member of this forum for several years. Where I have already posted several pinballs to sell and sold here, I didn't think that even today there were these doubts about my account

I sold a Gottlieb Shaq Attaq to a guy from this forum last month. He received the pinball machine directly from Italy. I have a van that goes to Italy with pinball machines bought here in the UK and then returns to the UK with other pinball machines sold for the UK market. So please, when you see that friendly bunny selling some pinballs, don't ask absurd questions or make unnecessary insinuations.
Thank you.
I did not know you are a company until today
I did not know you sell machines until today
I am not on here every day
I do not have or use facebook
I Apologise and sorry to upset you

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do it. But having been a member of this forum for several years. Where I have already posted several pinballs to sell and sold here, I didn't think that even today there were these doubts about my account

You're taking this far too personally mate. It's not 'doubts' about your account in particular.

Not everyone is comfortable transferring thousands of pound to somebody they don't know and people are wary of scams.

Brian clearly knows you which makes it all good right? Nothing wrong with asking people to vouch for a seller if they are not known to everyone.

You're taking this far too personally mate. It's not 'doubts' about your account in particular.

Not everyone is comfortable transferring thousands of pound to somebody they don't know and people are wary of scams.

Brian clearly knows you which makes it all good right? Nothing wrong with asking people to vouch for a seller if they are not known to everyone.
It's not personal, but I find it strange that after several years as a support member on this forum, during which I have participated in numerous chats, posted my restoration works, and listed and sold several pinball machines here, there is still surprise towards me. I understand if we were on Facebook or a marketplace, but I think a member, even if not well known, should be judged based on their history here on this forum.

It's not personal, but I find it strange that after several years as a support member on this forum, during which I have participated in numerous chats, posted my restoration works, and listed and sold several pinball machines here, there is still surprise towards me. I understand if we were on Facebook or a marketplace, but I think a member, even if not well known, should be judged based on their history here on this forum.

Mate, your profile suggest you average 22 posts per year . . . From my screen you are a rare visitor on here.

It's perfectly understandable how people would have missed your previous entries.

Mate, your profile suggest you average 22 posts per year . . . From my screen you are a rare visitor on here.

It's perfectly understandable how people would have missed your previous entries.
They may be few for sure, but I've been on this forum for more than 8 years. I think that's enough.

They may be few for sure, but I've been on this forum for more than 8 years. I think that's enough.

Mate, you are hard work and completely missing the point.

I haven't got a clue who you are and clearly I'm not alone. I am merely making the point that it's usual and advisable practice for people to make enquires before sending over thousands of pounds to someone unknown.

Clearly you believe that you're a prolific poster and merit enough credibility that nobody should make any polite enquires about you before bank transferring a few grand to you.

Maybe you have a second account because the one you're posting from has a handful of posts on an account that was opened 4 years ago rather than the 8 you claim.

Mate, you are hard work and completely missing the point.

I haven't got a clue who you are and clearly I'm not alone. I am merely making the point that it's usual and advisable practice for people to make enquires before sending over thousands of pounds to someone unknown.

Clearly you believe that you're a prolific poster and merit enough credibility that nobody should make any polite enquires about you before bank transferring a few grand to you.

Maybe you have a second account because the one you're posting from has a handful of posts on an account that was opened 4 years ago rather than the 8 you claim.
I'm sorry that you see it that way. I don't consider myself to be arrogant, and I'm always available to answer any questions that come my way. I'm open to all requests made via PM. However, it's understandable that reading certain issues publicly, which could be resolved privately, can be bothersome to anyone.

If a member is interested in a product for sale and has doubts, it's perfectly legitimate to ask questions, but always in PM. This is what I want to emphasize. I am aware that I'm not a well-known member on this forum because I mainly use it to look for or sell something, and I post only once or twice a month.

As for the 4 years you mentioned, they refer to the renewal of the site support, but I have been here for more years and do not have any other accounts. I hope this can conclude the conversation. Thank you.

Thank you.
I can confirm the Shaq Attaq arrived direct to my house (without plug) I put a UK plug on it and the game works ok.

Van driver was very friendly as well!

As for the 4 years you mentioned, they refer to the renewal of the site support, but I have been here for more years and do not have any other accounts. I hope this can conclude the conversation. Thank you.
@Paul
Is this correct? I always assumed that the date was when a member first signed up?

@Paul
Is this correct? I always assumed that the date was when a member first signed up?
It's correct, I checked my archive too, and it has actually been 4 years that I've been on this forum. Honestly, I thought I had been here for more years, as I have been in other forums. I apologize for the confusion.

Close to 35 years I've been on here now.. I still remember logging in on the Amiga before we started using Windows 😪 we used Pickup pins for free because ops didn't want them.. I remember smashing 20 TAFs up because we ran out of storage I just wish we could go back 😔
(Alot of people know me I'm kind of a big deal around here)
I still remember saying to @Paul let's make a forum and in 30 odd years we can watch guys spending mega money on these things x
I remember when AFM came out and we drove to London to play it .. I've still got the ***z stained jeans

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom