What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Game OF Thrones Pro

Is this correct? I always assumed that the date was when a member first signed up?
Joined Date shown on the left underneath the Avarar etc is the date the person joined the forum - so in this case Apr 28, 2020

I still remember saying to @Paul let's make a forum and in 30 odd years we can watch guys spending mega money on these things
I dont - however to be fair, i cant remember what i had for lunch yesterday either :)

I dont - however to be fair, i cant remember what i had for lunch yesterday either :)
[/QUOTE]

5f72c44a-ad20-4dd6-81c5-a1a86ee89fff_text.gif

Safest not to confuse the number of years on any forum as any sort of qualification, nor the number of postings.
Loads of lurkers and plenty on here been well into Pinball way longer than this Forum and others have existed and plenty not on any Forums at all.
Plenty of good people around, sadly some not so, proceed with caution and do your own homework 😄

Back
Top Bottom