What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foo Fighters Announced

Ah cool thanks for the info.
He has a hotel tonight so if you're needing something picked up then you might get lucky. One of his jobs for tomorrow was cancelled earlier so there might be space on the van. He is heading across to mine around mid-morning though so you'll need to call him early if you have something for him to collect from you.

He has a hotel tonight so if you're needing something picked up then you might get lucky. One of his jobs for tomorrow was cancelled earlier so there might be space on the van. He is heading across to mine around mid-morning though so you'll need to call him early if you have something for him to collect from you.
Cheers for the heads Jason. Nothing planned to get picked up right now but possibly might have been if I knew he was going to be around lol.. Usually I get more excited to hear when he is due up here so I can look for whats for sale down south.

Anyone interested in joining a group buy on these? So far 4 sets ordered with the plan of having them picked up at Pinball Expo.

Any option for people to request one and pickup from Pinfest?

Not for me as I didnt buy one but could be an easy way to get them out.

Assuming some pins are getting picked up from you for the show of course.

what putting a link up for a free kit and free postage (albeit not figured out how to get the website to allow a £0 order yet)...

Anyway, after discussing with my web people, can't place order for under £10 without lots of faff.

So you can either add to website order or email me (subject - FF Mylar kit) with your address and I'll sort out.

Phil

Cheers Phil, websites can be a PITA to make offers like that on a single item.

I'll have one but happy to pickup from Pinfest to save you the postage

Cheers Phil, websites can be a PITA to make offers like that on a single item.

I'll have one but happy to pickup from Pinfest to save you the postage
I am not going to Pinfest, I am away!

I'll send it, I was trying to automate it as much as possible, its a bit harder dealing with 50 odd kits games have been sold on etc... so I tried to make it simple for myself!

Phil

Is the Mylar kit just an extra bit for the launch area? Already got that and the drop target bank covered.

Please can someone confirm what’s in the service kit. Is it just a piece of Mylar to extend the shooter lane exit piece?

I didn’t get one and don’t want to have missed any known wear areas

Yes, just a piece of Mylar to extend the existing one further to the left.

Reactions: Jib
I just realised last night that there's a Final Battle playing mode. It's brilliant!
Anyone knows how long it's been there for?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241005_114722_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20241005_114722_Gallery.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom