What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Can't see CGC wanting a bunch of UK bound SE's kicking around waiting for the BMF versions to be built..... hopefully we get the last of the BMF batch then they build our SEs all together, longer wait the better IMO with all the issues.

Can't see CGC wanting a bunch of UK bound SE's kicking around waiting for the BMF versions to be built..... hopefully we get the last of the BMF batch then they build our SEs all together, longer wait the better IMO with all the issues.

All depends how many BMF editions PH was allocation, if its not enough to fill a container cant see him not wanting to wait until there are enough SEs to fill a container and I would say they would be more likely wanting to have SEs sitting waiting to go in a container than BMFs, and likely they will no exact numbers of how many will go in a container and how many SEs are needed to fill up the BMF container.

Dont know if we ever had a hands up count of all the people who managed to get a BMF as there were quite a few cancellations as they were over sold.

All depends how many BMF editions PH was allocation, if its not enough to fill a container cant see him not wanting to wait until there are enough SEs to fill a container and I would say they would be more likely wanting to have SEs sitting waiting to go in a container than BMFs, and likely they will no exact numbers of how many will go in a container and how many SEs are needed to fill up the BMF container.

Dont know if we ever had a hands up count of all the people who managed to get a BMF as there were quite a few cancellations as they were over sold.
Yeah remember at the time a fair few placed orders then cancelled a day or so later, would imagine it takes a a lot of games to fill a container, they really pack em in, would much rather wait a bit longer and receive a bombproof game.

1.02 Code Out

V1.0.2 RELEASE NOTES​

This version includes the following enhancements and bug fixes:

• 1) Improved Drop Target checks to prevent damage in case of malfunction.
  • 2) Game correctly updates switch errors upon exit.
  • 3) Added ability to clear all switch errors in ‘System Tests->Switch Tests -> Switch Errors’ by holding the START button for 1 second.
  • 4) Fixed multiple issues related to MPH target, spinner acceleration/deceleration, lamp stack, Roll Scene - The Shot scoring.

Has there been any official word on when PF (non bad mofo editions) will make it to the u.k?
I'm in no rush at the mo', but PF is on the (quite small now) list of games I'd like to have.
Luckily there's one to play at Pinball Republic - thank F it's reopened now and the new venue is great 👍🏻 (I attribute PBR being closed to me only keeping games for a few months or even less during that time before getting something new!..)

Has there been any official word on when PF (non bad mofo editions) will make it to the u.k?
I'm in no rush at the mo', but PF is on the (quite small now) list of games I'd like to have.
Luckily there's one to play at Pinball Republic - thank F it's reopened now and the new venue is great 👍🏻 (I attribute PBR being closed to me only keeping games for a few months or even less during that time before getting something new!..)
Think something was posted recently from Knapp Arcade saying they were starting on international orders about now.

"
Chicago Gaming Company, the manufacturer of various Bally Williams pinball remakes and most recently Pulp Fiction pinball, has sent out a production update to its distributors. Everyone has been waiting with baited breath for an update on their Bad Mother Flipper Linited Edition games. Well here it is. According to CGC, its goal is to ship Pulp Fiction LEs…

“…over the course of late September, October and early November.”

According to CGC all 1,000 LE units are sold out and it is not accepting new orders.

Chicago Gaming will soon order the necessary parts for its next batch of SE Pulp Fictions, which is expects to ship out during the fourth quarter of 2024. CGC does have SE machines available to ship in July. The lead time is currently one week for regular SE machines and two weeks for units it’s with the dollar bill coin doors.

After July, CGC is going to ship international games. So any SEs ordered after that will be on hold until after LE production. "

I think Neil said MoFo and standard would ship together. Whatever CGC say, add many more months to it.
Last time I checked Neil doesn't work for CGC take it with a pinch of salt. They'll ship when they ship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom