What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

European Pinball Championships 2024 - Poland

Sorry, been so busy only just catching up. Seems like an amazing performance again from Josh and also from Will. big well done guys! So sad I couldnt commit to making it this year so had to pass my spot up, especially since ABBA was there! Anybody get to play it? thoughts, opinions...

Sorry, been so busy only just catching up. Seems like an amazing performance again from Josh and also from Will. big well done guys! So sad I couldnt commit to making it this year so had to pass my spot up, especially since ABBA was there! Anybody get to play it? thoughts, opinions...

It's quite a nice game, will be a lot better if/when they improve code.

Reactions: PUP
View attachment IMG_0792.mov
Who won the adults comp ? 😀

On the littler ones, last year at the UK Open, I found myself standing next to Andy Foster and asked how you get to be such a good player. He said, “I started playing when I was two”. Kids who get into pinball after starting on small stools at 2/3 years of age can be absolutely terrifying. They have lightning fast reaction times, an encyclopaedic knowledge of rules, and hours to practice in the school holidays that non-retired adults simply don’t have. To give one example, my older son (age 7), one day over the summer, played our AFM for five hours straight!!

Short version, no shame in being beaten by teens. They’ve likely been practicing for nearly twenty years already! 🥰

Last edited:
Good luck to all the uk team will try and follow on the stream as much as possible 💪
Have realised how misinformed my earlier message was, with no stream to follow in the end🤦‍♂️
Well done to all the uk representatives from last weekend, sounded like despite the organisation you all played well and enjoyed yourselves.

Hopefully it got you all game ready for the UK open this weekend!

Back
Top Bottom