What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Col’s Pinball Mods , General Store & Hired Help.

Is Col responding to messages on Facebook? Sent one fri and mon, wondering if he doesn’t read them or just doesn’t like me 😝

Hi, love the look of your mods great work. I think I have a set of your plastics on a transformer pinball.

What mods do you make for ghostbuster’s pin please?

Thanks
Steve

Hi, love the look of your mods great work. I think I have a set of your plastics on a transformer pinball.

What mods do you make for ghostbuster’s pin please?

Thanks
Steve
Steve coly is currently banned on here you’ll need to contact him via pinside or fb

Ok thanks for the reply. Is he ok to deal with? You don’t need to go into why he is banned.

Thanks
Steve

had contact with Col yesterday, doing some plastics for my TAF, WCS94 and my TOM.

Attachments

• IMG-20240705-WA0015.jpeg
    IMG-20240705-WA0015.jpeg
    205.1 KB · Views: 43
Hi Col,
On the look out for some protectors for my Godzilla premium so could you reach out to me? Also the logos that you have are phenomenal, and I would also be interested in a couple of those if possible. Finally there is an idea I would like to bounce off you re trying to get the ELO spaceship for a wall piece. Look forward to catching up.
Jetfish

Hi Col,
On the look out for some protectors for my Godzilla premium so could you reach out to me? Also the logos that you have are phenomenal, and I would also be interested in a couple of those if possible. Finally there is an idea I would like to bounce off you re trying to get the ELO spaceship for a wall piece. Look forward to catching up.
Jetfish
He's not on the forum anymore.

Please contact him via FB or on Pinside

I was wondering how you get collys protectors, need a orange set for an avengers pro
I tried orange in my Lebowski, they didn't look good at all, the orange overpowered all the colours in the plastics. I ended up getting a clear set.

Similarly red did the same in Walking Dead. The lime green ones looked great in Godzilla so some colours work better than others.

IMG_20240327_183224.webp
IMG_20240327_183146.webp

Back
Top Bottom