What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bristol pins

Thanks @Taxiturn appreciate that. My Dad got your note and he is actually at the arcade now, he has fixed STTNG and I've passed on your other notes and said he will try and get those all sorted too 👊

Some nice scores too! 455m on Dr Who is good going 💪
Cheers - managed to get into multiball with 4x playfield running and got the centre dalek, so the jackpot was worth something like 180m. That Dr Who is a really nice one, the loop is super clean!

Cheers - managed to get into multiball with 4x playfield running and got the centre dalek, so the jackpot was worth something like 180m. That Dr Who is a really nice one, the loop is super clean!

Good work, thats such a satisfying shot. Sorry about the issues, hopefully someone there sorted you out with the swallowed coins. We will keep working hard and keep trying to make improvements 👍

Good work, thats such a satisfying shot. Sorry about the issues, hopefully someone there sorted you out with the swallowed coins. We will keep working hard and keep trying to make improvements 👍
Yes the swallowed coins were all sorted, and no problem at all with the issues. Apart from STTNG the rest were all just minor things really, to be expected!

Planning on going to Playback for a couple of hours early afternoon tomorrow (arriving 12-1ish), if anybody else is around and wants to smash my scores :)

Back
Top Bottom