What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

“GTF” Galactic Tank Owners Parlour

AP service have advised to make sure drive is fresh format on windows and try download and install again to clear any glitches but I've always had a clean install and it hasn't cleared any of the known issues. But clearly it sorted out your mess.

Ill let you know when I'm near your area if you like and drop in, see if your doing ok ? I travel a lot with work
Absolutely, would be great to meet up and share some notes 😀 I appreciate all of your help and and have a few games here you are welcome to flip here when you passing 👍 DM me any time you are nearby.

I spent a huge amount of time playing this at Blackpool and it is fantastic. The tank was really great to hit and I'm assuming the software had an update as the flipper save popped up regularly.
Looks fantastic and is well lit. All the videos I had seen it had a terrible blue light show.
It really surprised me how much fun it was.
Maybe Steve could correct me but it didn't seem to miss a beat all day Saturday

Its the ex showroom model and probably wasn't updated since new.
It didn't miss a beat over 2 days
We received the wrong legs so had to bodge the tracks plus by the time we set up on Friday by 9pm we had been on the go since 7am so didn't set up the track lights.
Hope to bring it to pinfest next year with the track lights all in order .

Been playing with the “power up” target above the LAB lanes tonight. Adjusted the leaf so it’s more sensitive and turned down “Neutron Bomb” to 1 in the settings . You have to remove the switch unit from below and adjust it in your hand

Seems to give you a bomb towards destroying the tank. Appears you can only hit it when no AIR is active nor the top magnet.

I don’t think i posted a photo of the “Atomic Shield” ball protector @Vimtoman has made.

The airballs the shield makes when you have multiball active and 1 is draining whilst you hit the tank with another and Wham! the shield sends the ball up and smacks the glass

Well this defo helps dissipate that rather loud smack

Attachments

• IMG_8539.webp
    IMG_8539.webp
    217.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_8538.webp
    IMG_8538.webp
    209.9 KB · Views: 13
For my GTF friends

“For the getting stuck behind the apron, there is a quick fix for that. You will need to take the apron off, and with some plyers bend the bracket on the apron and the one in the playfield in just a little so the gap will narrow and prevent the ball from passing. Like so”

Attachments

• image.webp
    image.webp
    112 KB · Views: 5
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom