What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Are those Brian Allen art blades available from the uk anywhere mate? I have the translite and I really like those blades.

Can someone tell me what size slingshot rubbers I need for Whitewater on pinball heaven please? I ordered some for GB and they were way too big 🤦🏻‍♂️

Is the manual correct though? I ordered a kit for my whirlybird as per the manual and there were only about two that fit and I think they were the flipper rubbers 🤣

Here's some pics of my pinball room, will post video later also.

Attachments

• 20240808_222837.jpg
    20240808_222837.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 20240808_222825.jpg
    20240808_222825.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 150
  • 20240808_222801.jpg
    20240808_222801.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 152
  • 20240808_222754.jpg
    20240808_222754.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 147
  • 20240808_222748.jpg
    20240808_222748.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 20240808_222741.jpg
    20240808_222741.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 20240808_222736.jpg
    20240808_222736.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 20240808_222725.jpg
    20240808_222725.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 20240808_222719.jpg
    20240808_222719.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 166
Thanks guys i also have john wick LE coming in next couple of weeks so looking forward to that! Here's a video of the pinball room if you want better look! Dan's Pinball Room

I also collect alot of life size, big scale statues from comics, aliens predator, transformers etc if your into that then you can view a video of my statue collection on same channel here Statue Tour

Thanks guys i also have john wick LE coming in next couple of weeks so looking forward to that! Here's a video of the pinball room if you want better look! Dan's Pinball Room

I also collect alot of life size, big scale statues from comics, aliens predator, transformers etc if your into that then you can view a video of my statue collection on same channel here Statue Tour
Lovely collection of pins and also the statues, I collect Xm, prime , sideshow etc too.

How do you find venom?
its not bad, it shoots really good but im not a fan of the leveling up and taking on new bosses as you play over time etc. Much prefer something like Jurassic park where you have to do it all in one game.

Love both collections

Transformers, TMNT and He-Man my youth right there!

Nice and easy to service the boiler :)

Lovely collection and probably 95% of my dream collection in that room (TZ is missing).

Is that a mirror back glass on cactus if so where did you get it as I’m looking for one thanks

its not bad, it shoots really good but im not a fan of the leveling up and taking on new bosses as you play over time etc. Much prefer something like Jurassic park where you have to do it all in one game.

You don’t have to use the levelling up over time - there are other game modes you can select including ‘No Saved Progression’ which means it just plays like any other game with no progress carried over from game to game.

If you check the owners thread on Pinside, lots of people with the machine use this mode to start from scratch every game and the best players are beating Knull / beating Klyntar in a single game. Here’s a link to posts on the thread about NSP:

I have a Premium and switch between saved progression / no saved progression depending on mood. It’s worth checking out if you don’t enjoy the levelling up over multiple games. I have a similar number of games at home and Venom is easily one of my most played machines.

Love both collections

Transformers, TMNT and He-Man my youth right there!
mine too ❤️
Very impressive collection 😍
Definitely need a MMr to complete the sub collection 🙂
i have a mmr in the next cgc run so will prob get it in about 2029, i have pulp fiction coming too whenever pinball heaven gets their stock of it.
Fab collection. Do you fancy coming along to Northern League meets? We'll kick off the new season in January. More info at https://www.pinballleague.uk/
Yes mate that sounds great, im also at pinfest on friday night and chicago pinball expo for the full week.
Nice and easy to service the boiler :)

Lovely collection and probably 95% of my dream collection in that room (TZ is missing).
yeah boiler servicing is my worst nightmare but it keeps the pin room warm atleast lol! definitely want a TZ.
Is that a mirror back glass on cactus if so where did you get it as I’m looking for one thanks
Yes it is, i got it from cointaker.
You don’t have to use the levelling up over time - there are other game modes you can select including ‘No Saved Progression’ which means it just plays like any other game with no progress carried over from game to game.

If you check the owners thread on Pinside, lots of people with the machine use this mode to start from scratch every game and the best players are beating Knull / beating Klyntar in a single game. Here’s a link to posts on the thread about NSP:

I have a Premium and switch between saved progression / no saved progression depending on mood. It’s worth checking out if you don’t enjoy the levelling up over multiple games. I have a similar number of games at home and Venom is easily one of my most played machines.
Thanks i will look into this as the progression system is literally my only gripe with it. I had a venom life size bust next to it when it first came out but had to put it in storage as needed more rooms for pins.

A couple of my grandkids in this morning, I couldn't believe how good the youngest one was on MMR. He loves his Switch so his hand/eye coordination has improved massively since he last played. No longer just constantly flipping but actually hitting shots, even left/right flipping saving a ball. He loves destroying the castle😂 Think his best was 8 mil.IMG_1172.webp

Back
Top Bottom