What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Pinball Facebook Groups

Jul 31, 2018
To echo OTHER MEMBER - I think there is something a bit fishy there, maybe he frequents many an area and buys/sells what people currently looking for. All posts have to be authorised so maybe some cherry picking going on too, one off owners shifting cheap and all those glorious bargains getting snuffled up like a drunk truffle pig at a truffle show.

The other admin is Lee - he was the one messing me around on my NF, wouldn't suprise me if they were trying to sell on to HLD, just to thicken the plot even more.

man ignore him and his nutcase brigade.
Agree. I think someone drugged his onions

He came across utterly mental years ago when constantly spamming the Yahoo pinball group about Fish Tales Wanted/For Sale and seems he hasn't changed.

I gave up on that FB page ages ago. The only good thing was the chortles to be had from uninformed valuations and 'advice' [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

After blocking me, the pleb messaged to say if I had a problem "perhaps we should meet up", yeah whenever you like dick head! He didnt take me up on my offer to come to my house anytime he liked :)

I said come to the show in Manchester as a few people would like a chat....

Your like a magnet Phil :)

Strange - Unless i have missed it that post seem to have disappeared... however Ive not been Banned.... yet... :rofl:

How could he not miss that sarcasm? I think he found God a while back and has been brainwashed. Some sort of cult no doubt.

When I thought I'd seen it all there's actually a "DJ Wez Superfans" page on facebook. Sadly it has more likes than my Facebook page does so obviously I'm not 'crafty' enough

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom