What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Toy Story NIB LE £9995

a game that's actually pretty fun, shame not many people have played it. Yes I have played it and yes for longer than a couple of minutes 🦆

It looks decent enough. However so many good themes, shooters out at the moment. Pulp fiction soon to hit these shores. Another 1.5k and your at Avatar.
But agree 6k won’t buy you this.

I think losing track of NIB machines is a whole new level

Lots of machines in different locations, I've probably lost plenty over the years and I just worry I do the same with my "collection" of commercial property!!! Thats the one that scares me

When l moved into first electric circus we lost and still have unaccounted zac black belt. But did find a TZ not listed and 3 BSD instead of 2 . Crazy "hobby"

Lots of machines in different locations, I've probably lost plenty over the years and I just worry I do the same with my "collection" of commercial property!!! Thats the one that scares me

I lost track of my Frankie Vaughan vids I'd loaned out in my younger years.

Found a 11/32 nut driver in a game previously restored by PH if you've been looking for it, reddish brown wooden handle :D

Back
Top Bottom