What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

Tilt Super Series #3 Platinum Edition

Tilt Super Series #3 Platinum Edition

Sunday 21st July 2024
Doors -10:00
Starts - 11:00

Super Series #3

Same format as previous two tournaments as its working well - 12 Rounds of Matchplay with finals

Should be another fun day, the first two went really well and we've moved this one to make sure it doesn't conflict with other great events.

Registration is now open at https://tiltbrum.com/#/super/

We'll also have JJP Elton John and Chicago Gaming Cactus Canyon Remake

Every tournament has a really great atmosphere and is friendly, be good to see you all soon :)

elton.jpg

Unfortunately can’t make this one as I’ll be on holiday. I hope to return for #4

Gonna be turning the hype meters up for this one - hoping for at least 50. Register yourself up early if you don't want me constantly sliding into your DMs and harassing you when I see you. If you do want that treatment then fair enough.

I usually park at Snow Hill station, it's quite expensive but only 5 minutes or so to walk.

If you don't mind a 15 minute walk then there is street parking for free around Digbeth

Sorry for the second post how come some names have £ signs next to names and others don’t?

To clear it up:

1. £££ next to your name you have registered but not paid. You can pay on the day, no problem.

2. Just your name, all good to go.

You guys on either list are not my concern - thanks for registering and see you on the 21st!

Its those or you lurkers/procrastinators who are yet to sign up that are currently on my hit list! If you are planning on coming or think you probably will, please register up so we can gauge numbers for TILT staffing requirements, general hype and for pinball pundits/fantasy leagues around the world itching to analyse the latest UK pinball extravaganza!

As Kirk said, hoping for 50+ if possible - with the expected numbers it will mean playoffs for the top 16.

I will be continuing to work on my list, if you don't want me all up in your business let your fingers do the talking and sign that dotted line.

Cheers all!

Gene

To clear it up:

1. £££ next to your name you have registered but not paid. You can pay on the day, no problem.

You guys on either list are not my concern - thanks for registering and see you on the 21st!

Its those or you lurkers/procrastinators who are yet to sign up that are currently on my hit list! If you are planning on coming or think you probably will, please register up so we can gauge numbers for TILT staffing requirements, general hype and for pinball pundits/fantasy leagues around the world itching to analyse the latest UK pinball extravaganza!

As Kirk said, hoping for 50+ if possible - with the expected numbers it will mean playoffs for the top 16.

I will be continuing to work on my list, if you don't want me all up in your business let your fingers do the talking and sign that dotted line.

Cheers all!

Gene
See you there @Genotime the boff will be in tow! Looking forward to playing the Elton John pin! Did you hear I reached the last 16 in swayvy loosing out to stan!

To clear it up:

Cheers all!

Gene
@Genotime have pasted you note to the PBR socials chat

Correct if £££ is next to someones name they have registered and paying on the day

Quick way for me to scan the list when checking in on the day instead of scrolling through a mile of emails

Being a novice to all of this, how do the machines that will be used get chosen?

4 Player Matchplay, machines chosen at random for each round by the tournament software.

Machines in the Tournament I think are listed on the website.

Back
Top Bottom