What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Themes that (always) produce good/bad pins?

Controversial opinion..... The more influential the band, the worse the game....
Beetles, Rolling Stones, Elvis, Led Zep, epic musicians, bang average games
Metallica, Rush, Elton, Iron Maiden, GnR, Foo Fighters. pinball bangers, just turn down the volume 😁
i'm not buying that, Kev.
i've not played The Beatles or Foo Fighters or Iron Maiden yet. Or Queen. or ABBA. or the new GNR.
But Elvis is a fun game, ACDC is a belter, DE Guns n Roses is a blast, Rolling Stones is a bit tricky (sorry Sarge), er...

i've forgotten where i was going with this one :hmm:

i'm not buying that, Kev.
i've not played The Beatles or Foo Fighters or Iron Maiden yet. Or Queen. or ABBA. or the new GNR.
But Elvis is a fun game, ACDC is a belter, DE Guns n Roses is a blast, Rolling Stones is a bit tricky (sorry Sarge), er...

i've forgotten where i was going with this one :hmm:

darn you spotted I missed ACDC, Elvis.... fun but not enough for the King of rock n roll, Beetles actually plays well enough, but 30k puts it on the bad list.

darn you spotted I missed ACDC, Elvis.... fun but not enough for the King of rock n roll, Beetles actually plays well enough, but 30k puts it on the bad list.
Is Beatles not classed as a Nautical themed game though, it is based on the Seawitch layout.

Are there any bad pins with a Knight on them?

I quite liked Game of Thrones, even though it was what I later realised was the Pro edition, and it having a game-threatening hang-up above the top rollover lanes.

Also, on kev a's call about "top band, mediocre pin, and vice versa"; no-one's mentioned Kiss. In either version. While Bally Rolling Stones was a stone by my reckoning. And Nugent didn't really appeal, either.

Last edited:
Dragons are cool. I miss not owning a dragon game now when once I could muster MM GOT and D&D

HOBBIT I quite like too

PS
D&D looks great. Delivery is typical 6803 unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom