What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Small Molex headers , Connectors and pins on Bally MPU's

Game On

Banned
Hi all.
Trying to find a supplier of the Male Header Pins Femal Connectors and pins that are J3, 4 & 5 on Bally MPU's I know they are Molex but do not know the size are a UK supplier
Big Daddy Enterprises in the US do them for $22.50 but then there is $20 shipping and a further $18 import duty (robbing barsterards)
Can anyone help with the size etc and I will try RS / Farnell
Thank you in advance.
Paul

Header pins are readily available 0.1" 2.54mm, then use std 0.1" crimp pins in the existing female connector housing, - you will struggle to find longer length ones, I've only found them at Big Daddy.

Header pins are readily available 0.1" 2.54mm, then use std 0.1" crimp pins in the existing female connector housing, - you will struggle to find longer length ones, I've only found them at Big Daddy.
Thank you Alan. As long as they connect etc I will get some. I am just not going to be held to ransom paying exorbitant postal charges, PBR & Marco do the same

also if you read the big daddy description it says they will either send a 28 way housing OR a 19 and 8. ie they’re running out of the 28 way so you get the two smaller instead. nightmare for that price.

I’m designing my own 28 way 0.1” connector housing. will 3d print them - currently doing a prototype run, and if successful will do the other sizes that are needed and not readily available ie 23, 25 and 19 way.

I'm searching for these too. Need female molex 0.10 as JY has been chucking two balls into shooter lane.
PH has them but I can't tell if they're the push in with a prongy tool (which I want), or the other type that is already on the trough which I can't use my prongy tool on.
Anyone know of a UK supplier?
Cheers, Alan.

Back
Top Bottom