What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Next Stern Vault….

Ryker

Registered
Alias
JW
Just seen a post about how there’s a bit of a lull on the forum recently. So how about a bit of pointless speculation on the next Stern Vault….😄
To start things off, I’m hoping it’s LOTR!

Just seen a post about how there’s a bit of a lull on the forum recently. So how about a bit of pointless speculation on the next Stern Vault….😄
To start things off, I’m hoping it’s LOTR!
It’s apparently Metallica with an LCD screen and (possibly) Flyland Designs artwork.

I’m tempted (if I had the space and cash), but the artwork Kaneda keeps leaking isn’t as nice as the original and I imagine it will be ludicrously priced.

It has to be Tron!

Or Big Buck Hunter Pro Vegan Edition, where you gather nuts and sing hymns

Sorry not vault related but any truth in the rumor that Elwin's next game is X Men 97?

Agree Tron has to be right up there. Your Big Buck suggestion is hilarious though 🤣
My understanding is there’s issues about licensing with some of the titles, e.g. Tron, LoTR, Ghostbusters. Not sure which ones though - but, apparently, definitely LoTR (which would be my choice) has licensing issues.

Metallica are allegedly massive pinball fans and, thus, are up for a new machine/Vault.

Big Buck Hunter is unlicensed ;)

Given NIB Stern pros sell go for £8k+ atm, and a Tron LE struggled to get any higher than that on eBay this week, I'm not sure there's a huge demand for a vaulted Tron
Damn if I had seen that Tron I’d have brought it and sold it stateside, I sold my last LE stateside for £15k. Huge difference in markets, there are a lot of tight ****s this side of the pond.

Sorry not vault related but any truth in the rumor that Elwin's next game is X Men 97?
I read somewhere that Jack Danger is rumored to be lead designer of this one... all hearsay at the minute though

Back
Top Bottom