What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank You.

Thanks for photo, Alan, although I have some reservations! :)

It was very satisfying to me to make the best possible reproduction of this silkscreen mesh and I look forward to working on more complex meshes.

Meshes are not that expensive, at least not the ones I make, and it is worth reproducing certain decorations as they were originally.

Meshes can be used hundreds of times and can also be made for aprons for very little money, and many users can gather together to use them, send them to each other, and pay for them together.

As I do the restoration work, you can be sure that it is exactly the same as the original.:)

I published photos today for one of my user:

"Williams Pinball Warning Text" (WILLIAMS) wooden Silkscreen Printed Frame reproduction (photo 1).
Williams-Pinball-Warning-Text-wooden-Silk-Screen-dragono444-printed-Frame1.JPG

"Williams Pinball Warning Text" (WILLIAMS) wooden Silkscreen Printed Frame reproduction (photo 3).
Williams-Pinball-Warning-Text-wooden-Silk-Screen-dragono444-printed-Frame2.JPG

Details in "Williams Pinball Warning Text" (WILLIAMS) wooden Silkscreen Printed Frame reproduction (photo 3).
Williams-Pinball-Warning-Text-wooden-Silk-Screen-dragono444-printed-Frame3.JPG

*As you can see, there are many differences between the original that I have restored and the one from that store.

In this thread you can see the comparison between the original and the restoration I have done. I was very scrupulous in my restoration work.

Cheers!

Last edited:
My pleasure Alan. A lot of work goes into putting on league meets and comps. Happy to do my bit.

Great to hang out in a productive way. Awesome games too. đź‘Ś

Back
Top Bottom