What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switching up Sales

What do you think would be the best way of handling user adverts on the forum?

• Leave it as it is - However those that dislike comments need to understand thats how it is here.

Votes: 105 45.1%
  • Leave it as it is - However remove the ability to post comments

Votes: 15 6.4%
  • Move to a new system (basics illustrated)

Votes: 55 23.6%
  • Move to new system, however allow poster to choose on ad creation (see below)

Votes: 17 7.3%
  • Not fussed either way!

Votes: 41 17.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the moderator team should implement whatever system they feel works best for them.

The less maintenance they have to do is a good thing.

I personally voted for the system that I felt would keep the adverts updated.

Edit: I just changed my vote exactly as @JT. did

This is a good summary and helped me clarify my thoughts. I've changed my vote to support the change (with choice for poster to allow/disallow comments)
Unless you know 91 members who haven’t voted yet, I doubt it will make any difference mate.

Comments are helpful for pointing out things a potential buyer or seller may not have noticed/mentioned aka worn inserts/planking/board damage etc. Not all users are as eagle eyed or as well versed as others who are in the hobby longer
This is true to positive helpful comments and not the other rubbish that either clogs up or hijacks a sale post

Can the admin team cast their 30 votes each yet?? ;)

Well this was actually much closer that i thought it was going to be... Definately gives us some food for thought.

Thanks for everyone for their votes and comments - some interesting ones there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom