What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Super mint STTNG for Trade or Sale

Lance

Site Supporter
10 Years
Bought it March Last year and the original thread is here

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/super-mint-sttng-for-sale.55310/

Its still immaculate and unmarked. I always keep my machines mint and it still is. I can post more pictures if you want anything more

I have kept it as is , only a few changes. The colorDMD mentioned in original thread was swapped for a Pin2DMD

And I swapped the exit lane ball guides for extended ones from pinball Mods ( sacrilege I know ) but have the super chromed originals which will be included if you want to swap them back and be more challenged….

Plays fantastic and still looks brand new.

I need a knew challenge so looking to get a modern stern, so up for a trade , but also figure sell it and I can buy later. Not in any rush just fancy a change

As to price, well lets start at 6K and see where the market is, it isnt a normal STTNG it’s a fully restored one so difficult to compare to normal ones that have been on here. You can read the history in the original thread but theres was a lot of work and money spent on it..

Wonderful example, own up . . . who else was tempted? 🤔😉

That was a really nice one I did and still looks amazing
Not as nice as this one though

Attachments

• IMG_4469.jpeg
    IMG_4469.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4448.jpeg
    IMG_4448.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg