What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Slayer pinball incoming?

I thought it was because they're pals with the Anthrax guy who did the John Wick music.

I liked Slayer in my teens (South of Heaven etc) but I'm not sure about a Slayer based pin.

If you didn't enjoy IMDN's music - you will probably hate this more.

Sepultura though🤔

If that was a vid of the full Slayer band at the factory I'd say there might something to do with a Slayer pin, but I think that's just Kerry King who's just released an album with his new band (Slayer are doing I think a one off show or something soon though)
Charlie B from Anthrax (and now the Pantera tribute) is obs there though and I know he worked on the music for John Wick (think Scott Ian did music for Dk; SOR)
Wouldn't shock me if King does some guitar/riffs on a future game though (DOOM comes to mind as a good fit, but I'd imagine they'd maybe use the dude who did the music on the last two games, although he fell out with ID/Bethesda?)
Although Slayer are a big band, I don't think they have quite the wide appeal for a pin?
Now... what's the latest on the 'tallica vault/sequel? 😋

They are about to announce Metallica vault so I can not see them doing two metal pins together.

Kerry is such a nice bloke, I did some work with him about 15 years ago - emailed him and it bounced back so I guess he has a new email address.

Back
Top Bottom