What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern 16B-6 wiring

Mozie

Site Supporter
5Years
After replacing the rectifier board Iam not getting the correct voltages and some are absent. Looking at the diagram all seems correct except the yellow lug 9 on the transformer has been snipped off and placed on lug 12, why has this been done and should it be put back? Also the 220v setting seems different from the diagram.
IMG-20240719-WA0026.jpegScreenshot_2024-07-19-20-39-02-330_com.android.chrome.jpg

Also notice that tap 16 is a different coloured wire blue/white as opposed to the white/slate on the wiring diagram but goes to the correct location
Stern-ta100-16b-6.png

Ok I've sorted it ..no issue with the way it was wired at all just dodgy j2 connector, after repinning all voltages are as expected. Issue now is 48v is blowing on power on which I believe it solenoid related? All solonoids seem to test fine however

Solved I replaced a couple of solonoids and the replacements had the diode the opposite way around

Back
Top Bottom