What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Rick and Morty (blood sucker edition) £12'000 (Leeds)

If you're having a crisis, call Samaritans 116 123
Looking for a romantic partner, Tinder and Bumble are decent apps.
Interested in buying the machine at the price I am asking? Then message me.

I don't care what price uncle John sold his machine last March, I don't care what year the market is crashing, I don't care about much at all these days but getting SHWIFTY! Gonna get Shwifty.

Jesus loves you. God bless.

Rick is without a doubt the best spooky pin ever!!! It’s basically TNA but with ramps and modes and actual code
The follow up game from Denasi and a far better game than TNA
I have been lucky enough to own rick twice and it trust me it’s an absolute power house of a pin … not kicking the OP price as you can ask what you want but it’s gonna need to be sub 10k these days
Anyone that buys this is gonna love it
Best spooky EVER
Sometimes I wish I had reviewed all my games before selling as 25 years of pin buying you would hope would carry some weight

Rick is 100% better than TNA

I don’t want to derail the sale. Think it was Alice Cooper after TNA. The only way I know this is they used the Danesi lock from TNA and a graphic on the playfield resembling Scott Danesi. After Alice came R&M. All completely different games!

Last edited:
personally speaking; I've always preferred the dmd pinball games. A sucker for franchise themed machines. Medieval Madness, Elvira, All the ones that don't need mentioning.
Then I'm invited to a friend of a friend's who has about 30 pinball tables, it's glorious. He has this Rick and Morty, I'm on the fence about it... I try it. I don't know what it is about it but, (Obviously, slightly biased since i worked on the show) but it's honestly one my favourite pins. Then when it went for up for sale, I didn't hesitate. I love this game. I hope i get to keep it.

I can't explain exactly why I like it, the display/tv style hasn't the same dmd charm, but. it's fast and the illuminated playfield shifts and the way it becomes playful and expects you to change your perspective of pinball while playing in the different dimensions it jumps into is what love about it.

That's my review.

I'll buy it myself. Narcissism at it's finest. Pef3ct! Wubbalubbadubdub.

personally speaking; I've always preferred the dmd pinball games. A sucker for franchise themed machines. Medieval Madness, Elvira, All the ones that don't need mentioning.
Then I'm invited to a friend of a friend's who has about 30 pinball tables, it's glorious. He has this Rick and Morty, I'm on the fence about it... I try it. I don't know what it is about it but, (Obviously, slightly biased since i worked on the show) but it's honestly one my favourite pins. Then when it went for up for sale, I didn't hesitate. I love this game. I hope i get to keep it.

I can't explain exactly why I like it, the display/tv style hasn't the same dmd charm, but. it's fast and the illuminated playfield shifts and the way it becomes playful and expects you to change your perspective of pinball while playing in the different dimensions it jumps into is what love about it.

That's my review.

I'll buy it myself. Narcissism at its finest. Pef3ct! Wubbalubbadubdub.
Same here, I got 9issed in South Devon playing this with @ianw and had a blast. Can only imagine what it’s like playing this taking something with a bit more 😵‍💫

I wish v

View attachment IMG_4650.webp

Back
Top Bottom