What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Revenge from Mars pinball machine

close-ups of the much-debated 'hole'
I think this is the best close up off the frames in the video. Two holes now.

1727205236698.webp

Didn’t a lot of ops add diy skill posts to existing games when the laws were changed back in the day.
Sure I’ve read that somewhere.
Certainly makes sense in this case.

Yeah - Operator added skill posts. They did a kit for them back in the day. A guy in birmingham used to fit them - @steve brum will remember his name!

My offer would be £1200 looking at those pictures.

Factory fitted skill posts on later sterns are not desirable and heavily affect value.

Operator added skill posts.... It would be hard to sell on even if it was re-decaled and powder coated.

It is a players game.

Sorry to wee on the bonfire but I would get it listed on ebay on a 70% off final fees listing.

Phil that was Dougie of DVG leisure in Birmingham great bloke ,(bought many machines off him in the past ),he did this kit to get over the gaming laws of the day bit of a pioneer then , He was one of the big operators in his day along with BA amusements both based in Birmingham.I fondly remember Doug telling me that M.Madness would fetch a lot of money one day and he kept a couple in storage(,think he was spot on with that prediction) unfortunately from what i remember they had these posts fitted. Bought back some memories there

Phil that was Dougie of DVG leisure in Birmingham great bloke ,(bought many machines off him in the past ),he did this kit to get over the gaming laws of the day bit of a pioneer then , He was one of the big operators in his day along with BA amusements both based in Birmingham.I fondly remember Doug telling me that M.Madness would fetch a lot of money one day and he kept a couple in storage(,think he was spot on with that prediction) unfortunately from what i remember they had these posts fitted. Bought back some memories there
That was him. DVG Leisure, whdre I bought my RFM.

Ah Dougies dodgy skill posts . I remember a £100 drac we broke up with that eyesore. But he did it because these were commercial machines to make money not look pretty. Someone bought his TOTAN with skill posts and simply could not sell it on. I turned down the holed MM and the eventual buyer fitted a new old stock playfield they imported but that was too much fuss for us at the time. Many of his games didn't have them fitted and we're fairly priced. A friend still has a nice creature from him. Just luck of the draw .

Yes left and right outlane holes are not standard. Pics from my nos playfield.

Attachments

• 17272552836765541858468461133762.webp
    17272552836765541858468461133762.webp
    127.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 17272553018761710552857111883300.webp
    17272553018761710552857111883300.webp
    87.5 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom