What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price of UK Restaurants These Days

I watched one the other day where he was not up to date with what’s going on in the world because he doesn’t watch tv and just streams because he decides what he watches etc
I’m pretty sure he said that because he hasn’t got a tv licence😂 (plenty of people this end of Wales just don’t buy one as well🤣)
I've never bought one either simply because I don't watch or own a TV. They would have to pay me to watch the BBC. The license is for live programming from the BBC and that includes their IPLayer.

When you move somewhere that's the first thing you do, go on there and opt out, but you'll still get sent automated letters trying to force you to pay for something you don't use.

Does your neighbour watch IPlayer? You'll soon find out because they'll try and get you for your neighbours watching it.

The main reason is to not fund their nasty ways, Saville, Edwards and all the other snakes we don't know about yet.

Brum City Centre is dying on its ****.
Everything too expensive
Most people do not come in these days and go to the towns on the outskirts that are getting bigger
They over charge everyone who does come in to the centre, parking is expensive
Oh, and so many vape shops etc on short term leases and empty units.

I suspect many other citys are like this.

Country is in a mess but nobody mentioned this when most people (not me) got their 80% wages during lockdown. We will be paying for that for years.

Back
Top Bottom