What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Popeye Project

daveyp

Site Supporter
5Years
After some opinions of a value for my Popeye owned 10 years all original boards but think there's a power issue. It has had the battery removed from the board and replaced with NVRAM if that's correct.

No 3D Pluto head but all comet LED's and I have a Colour DMD to be fitted included with the sale.

Needs a good clean probably a strip down and sorted out but it's beyond my ability.

Happy to answer any questions.

Dave.

Attachments

• tempImagep7S7mW.png
    tempImagep7S7mW.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 46
  • tempImageC1qOwl.png
    tempImageC1qOwl.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 45
  • tempImageNYbxpq.png
    tempImageNYbxpq.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 42
  • tempImagel6lSQn.png
    tempImagel6lSQn.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 44
Rough water damaged project sold on EBay recently for 1500.

The ColourDMD for Popeye is one of the best , the dots are superb and really brought to life. They did a great job with it.

Suggest you sell it on here and if I was you remove the colordmd and keep it for another machine.

£1200 is about right - considering it has issues etc and without colordmd.

If you are not replacing it - see the colordmd on seperate listing for £300. They are £450 new and hold the value.

Last one on ebay Sg Grizz commented on was asking i think £3,200.00 it went off after a week i mailed the guy being nosy and he said it was sold and took the deposit, its just who wants one at the time .

Suggest you sell it on here and if I was you remove the colordmd and keep it for another machine.

£1200 is about right - considering it has issues etc and without colordmd.

If you are not replacing it - see the colordmd on seperate listing for £300. They are £450 new and hold the value.

1200 seems low even for Popeye and even in the current market imo - but hey I’m biased :D https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...opeye-the-good-the-bad-and-the-spinach.34036/

A lot of game for your dollar with Popeye . Cant imagine too big an issue to sort the power . Need more details.

Yes Grizz the 3k one was the one you commented on it was missing the cleats etc (and definitely agree with you £1200 to cheap ),well i got to i was the one who bought the £1500 water damaged one) .It was all working and at the time i thought it was a good price for a fully working dot game ,Yes prices are dropping and i have gone a bit mad with this one and the costs for doing it up keep rising and rising.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom