What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Popeye plastic speaker panel

Expired Due to no activity

keith b smith

Site Supporter
5Years
Hi wanting to buy the plastic speaker/dmd plastic for Bally Popeye (sorry if this is in the wrong place but did click on parts/wanted section then it said ad prefix ie" wanted "and it went here . The usual places out of stock .

thank you

Last edited:
Thanks AlfonsoB been in touch with Marco (Evan) nice guy but they only use Fedex and its $88 postage making it more than the item
but thanks for looking
cheers
Keith

Thanks AlfonsoB been in touch with Marco (Evan) nice guy but they only use Fedex and its $88 postage making it more than the item
but thanks for looking
cheers
Keith
keith
There are options like myus.com I think.

I’m sure others on here will have used marco and can advise on this.

Hopefully though the community can help turn one up

Hi AlfonsoB very good of you to look out for me, Marco does not want to veer from their shipping ,in fact he gave me a option of Fed Ex Cross Border DDU (delivery duties unpaid) i had to send him a screen shot because he could not believe this was even more than normal fed ex so it worked out as £62.99p for the panel £88.15p for the shipping and £38.01p for duties total £195.39p for a £63 panel . So i did not understand why it says Delivery Duties Unpaid?They said use the international shipping option (about £10 cheaper so its still ridiculous postal costs. Pinball centre should have them in soon so thank you for all your help
regards
Keith

Back
Top Bottom