What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins in the wild

Gillys amusements in Scarborough, upstairs where pool tables are etc
4 pins in total ( elvis is out of pic) , didn’t play Elvis, it looked a bit tired.
Mando, Star Wars, Beatles all played well, although Beatles could do with new flipper rubbers. All £1 play, but Star Wars is set at 3 games for £2
Played all of these many times, that Elvis has been in there forever, not sure they have ever cleaned it 🤣

A 5 hour flight, but we found a GotG and Toy Story 4 in Gran Canaria.

The Toy Story was weak.
GotG had a few issues and required the occasional wallop to free a ball getting stuck.

Still good fun!

Attachments

• IMG_9163.jpeg
    IMG_9163.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_9103.jpeg
    IMG_9103.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 52
I spent the day in Hastings today and found these 3 in one of the arcades.

It was the first time I actually spent quite a bit of time playing James Bond and I really enjoyed it.
In regards to the other 2, Slimer was unfortunately broken and I think both could do with a clean 🤔

View attachment 251348View attachment 251349View attachment 251350
I stumbled across this arcade last week.
The James Bond played well and I got a decent score, the Star Wars was a bit slow and needs a clean and Ghost busters has been replaced by a Scooby Doo though that refused any coins so I put a few more quid in the James Bond instead.

The lights look out of TS?

It looks like he’s just started Tiki Party Pinball on the little screen which would explain no playfield lights. Strangely though there’s still a ball in play which shouldn’t be the case. I’m guessing that the up post on the left ramp has broken.

Found two more in Gran Canaria!

Ghostbusters - really enjoyed this.

Xmen - this was beyond damaged. Had so many issues. Shame :(

Attachments

• IMG_9234.jpeg
    IMG_9234.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9235.jpeg
    IMG_9235.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 18
Came across a BKSOR Pro in a bar whilst on holiday in Nantes - first one I’ve played and don’t know the rules so a bit of a “try to start MB and shoot flashing lights” affair. Brutally fast and the drop targets weren’t working, but the replay was low so managed to turn 2 Euros into six games despite only putting up 60m as my best!

IMG_8969.jpeg

Im in Newcastle on Monday afternoon/night. Staying over for a wedding on Tuesday. Ive heard Lane7 has pins in is it worth a visit or is there anywhere else decent?
Ill be staying at the Gate.

JP and DP pros in four quarters
JP prem in HMV
GB pro and Tron in NQ64
SW pro in the Strawberry
LOTR in Alvino's

The pins in Lane 7 are wrecked unfortunately

JP and DP pros in four quarters
JP prem in HMV
GB pro and Tron in NQ64
SW pro in the Strawberry
LOTR in Alvino's

The pins in Lane 7 are wrecked unfortunately
The JP and Deadpool in Four Quarters and both in decent condition and play well. Replays are pretty low as well

In Dublin for a couple of nights and Pinball Map showed only one location in the city, a rock pub called Fibber Magees. Went along with low expectations only to find a Foo Fighters Pro and a Sword of Rage Pro in great condition and playing flawlessly.

IMG_7618.jpeg

IMG_7620.jpeg

Got chatting to Graeme who was working on the Getaway HS 2 and he introduced us to Don and Alex, his partners in siting the machines. They’re great guys and clearly work hard to keep the games playing so well. If you end up in Dublin then please go drop some coins in these games, they deserve it.

Ghostbusters premium and AcDc puerto del carmen Lanzarote. Both dirty and AC/DC was so dark it was pointless playing it but GB despite the grime left ramp not registering and slimer absent played quite fast and flippers pretty snappy.
Made a nice change from sun, pool, beer repeat…

Attachments

• IMG_2751.webp
    IMG_2751.webp
    102 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2748.webp
    IMG_2748.webp
    97.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2750.webp
    IMG_2750.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 16
Restored rolling stones at Glasgow airport. Last time I played this one, Mick Jagger had no torso he was just a set of legs moving across the playfield.
Nice to see they have given it a spruce up. Replay at 5 million, one pound a go.
Disappointingly there's no pinball airside any more.

Attachments

• 20240926_074352.webp
    20240926_074352.webp
    143.8 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom