What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink TuTu Productions proudly presents - one Tw@t and his TuTu in 'Sleeps with the Fish' for 'Breast Cancer Now'.

Biff

Site Supporter
10 Years
Alias
****a
Good day all.

To the point. Please give if you can: -

FFS he's at it again...

yes I am. Those good folk that attended my Midlands meet earlier in the year donated a fabulous £163.00 - thank you.

I am doing some pretty tw@tish things for charity - ever walked 8k, well i will be swimming it in a few weeks, and then working my way toward 17.5km, in shark infested Windermere later in the year (more like turd infested if recent news is to be believed).

Any way I am risking life and limb in pretty cold waters doing at least 5 big swims during 2024.

In other news, it seems an accident i had when I was much younger has caught up with me as my left knee is now kaput and i have an old shoulder injury where i fell out of a ceiling trap door - oh an i have COVID right now so can't even train - so if you want to bet against me i will not be offended in the slightest :).

What ever you can give will be great.

Thank you.

Dead man walki... sinking!

Where and What
Coniston Water - 8.5km - 22nd June

Ullswater - 12km - 13th July (only a bit longer than Coniston)

Swim Rutland - 8Km 4th August (very choppy where the event takes place - close to a hospital)

Windemere - 17.5km - 31st August (when i think about completing this one its like trying to imagine how big space is....)

And just for Fun.

Aberdyfi Swim (with the tide) - 13km - 22nd September

@Paul can you make this stick like a hoare's draws to the wall after a good night in please?
Spank you.

Last edited:
Okay so i did Coniston last weekend - Ulls water is coming up after NERG.

Click here and scroll down to see how i got on: -

Just sold a load of Nintendo Carts on Greebay, 50% of the winning bid will go to Breast Cancer Now - please give a little if you can, and thank you to those that have already donated.

Thank you.

JB

Back
Top Bottom