What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event image

Pinhaus: Start Your Engines! - 5th October

Just a few minutes to go!

The games will be (subject to change):

• Black Knight 2000
  • Star Wars (Pro)
  • Barracorra
  • Black Knight
  • Black Knight: Sword of Rage
  • Indy 500
  • High Speed 2: The Getaway
  • Grand Prix
  • Corvette
  • Junk Yard
  • Paragon
  • Pool Sharks

Last edited:
Wow!!! Sold out in less than a minute!

Player list:

Ben Leigh
Claire
Dan Pocklington
Dave Ashton
David
Emily Stokes
Gaz Shiells
George Bennett
Greg Mott
Jeremy Baynham
Jon Carolan
Jonathan Pittock
Marc Gatward
Martin Bedford
Matthew Halls
Nathan Garwood
Nick Clark UK
Nick London
Ozkar Olave
Paul Woollard
Pete Bennett
Reece Powell
Sergio Olave
Steven Dale
Thomas Calvert
Phil Stokes

Waiting list:
Conrad
Matt Peck

We need a bigger house 😣

Last edited:
Nice lineup.. I only recently discovered bksor has an epic alternative soundtrack you can enable in the menu too should you want a change!

A few days to go. Prep is in full swing!

This is the final games list. Unfortunately indy500 couldn't make it (failed MOT no doubt). We were going to use Seawitch but Claire insisted that Creech is car themed, like Junk Yard 😆. Every event has had such a dramatic lineup change and this is no different 😁

Star Wars (Pro)
Barracorra
Black Knight
Black Knight 2000
Black Knight: Sword of Rage
Creature from the black lagoon
High Speed 2: The Getaway
Grand Prix
Corvette
Junk Yard
Paragon
Pool Sharks

In other news for a few months I've been messing with a basic streaming rig. When it's working well it's watchable. But depending on the WiFi performance it can be glitchy. Unfortunately where we live we're limited to less than ideal internet.

Please follow our new Twitch channel so we can hit our follower target. Also tune in Saturday to see the stream crash and burn 🤦🏻

A great day was had at @Lecari and @David_Vi at their ever popular pinball event. It sold out in seconds for a reason.

Great food,atmosphere and pinball makes this one of the most enjoyable events in the pinball calendar.

I played well despite netting 2nd from last wooden spoon prize with some great gameplay, scores, close games and some seriously unlucky gameplay by me too.

The trouncher was hard at work with a great first round on black knight 2000 trouncing poor George with a 1 million plus score. Form faltered slightly but also trounced nick London on Grand Prix 5 million vs 3 and Matthew Halls on barracora over 200k but was unable to put too much of a spanner in the works as he made the finals!

Certain players shone through with conraf beating @NateG119 on his incredible 138 million in the finals on black knight sword of rage. @Dopock managed a great score on paragon for a seeding
Think David also reached the play offs too!

I’m sure more reporting will come from elsewhere to round off a great event!

@Jackpot maybe you’ll make it to pinhus one day?

A great day was had at @Lecari and @David_Vi at their ever popular pinball event. It sold out in seconds for a reason.

Great food,atmosphere and pinball makes this one of the most enjoyable events in the pinball calendar.

I played well despite netting 2nd from last wooden spoon prize with some great gameplay, scores, close games and some seriously unlucky gameplay by me too.

The trouncher was hard at work with a great first round on black knight 2000 trouncing poor George with a 1 million plus score. Form faltered slightly but also trounced nick London on Grand Prix 5 million vs 3 and Matthew Halls on barracora over 200k but was unable to put too much of a spanner in the works as he made the finals!

Certain players shone through with conraf beating @NateG119 on his incredible 138 million in the finals on black knight sword of rage. @Dopock managed a great score on paragon for a seeding
Think David also reached the play offs too!

I’m sure more reporting will come from elsewhere to round off a great event!

@Jackpot maybe you’ll make it to pinhus one day?
Magnanimous as always Ben 😂 but good write up 👍

If anyone's curious to see if the stream worked. It did, sortof.

Link should take you to the start of the finals, with a tiebreak for position on Getaway first.
8hrs12
The rest of the video is morning freeplay, qualifying, then the raffle.
Including lowest plunge playoff for the wooden spoon on Paragon!

Great day. Sure to post a summary when we've recovered 😀
Thank you all for your help and making our events unique in atmosphere 😍

Thank you so much as always @David_Vi and @Lecari , there's a reason Pinhaus events sell out as fast as they do, the absolute perfect mix of a genuinely high standard tournament with finals and having a laugh with friends. Plus the lengths you go to for tshirts, trophies, stream, Raffle prizes and getting in new games each time. It's all mega appreciated 🙏

Thrilled to come away with the win but Dan was on fire all day and didn't go down without many, many fights 😂 really high standard across the board especially from the semifinalists too.

Looking forward to the next one. Would a superhero theme annoy too many people 😂 because I'd be all over it...

What an absolutely great day at the pinhaus tournament with fabulous hosts and a chance to meet some other folk as well.

The atmosphere was great and welcoming and I got some good games in and able to pick up some table tips from the other players (corvettes sneaky secret skill shot and also pool sharks!!!). I was even warming to Black Knight by the end 😁

Can't say thankyou enough for the great time I had, even walking away with a wooden spoon for last place! (Laser engraved Black Knight on the back..awesome!!)

Jonathan

Yet another tremendous day at pinhaus. It’s just a special vibe at David and Claire’s, down to all the hard work behind the scenes, attention to detail, and the great friendly people who attend. I look forward to these events for weeks, and a little bit sad when they are over.
Roll on the next one, and agree with @NateG119, let’s have a super hero theme 👌

Yesterday was another cracking day at the Pinhaus. You guys really do put on a brilliant experience - lots of pinball, great machines, and best of all, a brilliant bunch of people with a lot of laughs.

I can’t think of a better way to spend the day. So many thanks to Claire and David for the massive effort in planning, organising, and running it⁩, to Lee and Jon C⁩ for the food, Jeremy⁩ our new rice expert, and Pete B for very entertaining commentary on the stream. I’m very much looking forward to the next one! Thanks everyone! 👍🙂

Magnanimous as always Ben 😂 but good write up 👍
Yes of course a bit too detailed lol! But hope I captured the essence of the event. The trouncher hopes to return for the superhero one provided dates work and I get a spot love the idea but we need an avengers pin!

What an absolutely great day at the pinhaus tournament with fabulous hosts and a chance to meet some other folk as well.

The atmosphere was great and welcoming and I got some good games in and able to pick up some table tips from the other players (corvettes sneaky secret skill shot and also pool sharks!!!). I was even warming to Black Knight by the end 😁

Can't say thankyou enough for the great time I had, even walking away with a wooden spoon for last place! (Laser engraved Black Knight on the back..awesome!!)

Jonathan
Yes but the best but good to know on corvette I

Back
Top Bottom