What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball podcast suggestions

jake52

Site Supporter
5Years
Can anyone recommend a pinball podcast to listen to. Since most of them have decided to quit their own individual shows and come together under the new Pinball Network, I feel the only honest podcast left will be Kanedas. There is only so much of his BS and pantomime I can take, but he seems to be the only one left who will be able to give an honest opinion on new stuff. With seemingly Zach Meny running the show of the new conglomerate, it would be a conflict of interest with him being a distributor to rubbish any of the new pins and with the others now under his wing I'm lost to what I can listen to on my commute.

I've lost track of which ones have quit and which haven't. From a similar thread I posted on with some additions:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-podcast-recommendations.43778/#post-315501

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast
Special When Lit Pinball Podcast
TWIP
Slap Save Pinball Podcast
Head 2 Head Pinball Podcast
Spooky Pinball Podcast *And Spooky Movie Podcast if you like horror movies!
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
Loser Kid Pinball Podcast
Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball Podcast
Slam Tilt Pinball Podcast
Eclectic Gamers Podcast (Includes Pinball)
Pinball News & Pinball Magazine Podcast
Super Awesome Pinball Show
BlahCade Pinball Podcast

I've lost track of which ones have quit and which haven't. From a similar thread I posted on with some additions:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/pinball-podcast-recommendations.43778/#post-315501

Kaneda's Pinball Podcast
TWIP
Spooky Pinball Podcast *And Spooky Movie Podcast if you like horror movies!
Poor Man's Pinball Podcast
Loser Kid Pinball Podcast
Bro, Do You Even Talk Pinball Podcast
Slam Tilt Pinball Podcast
Eclectic Gamers Podcast (Includes Pinball)
Pinball News & Pinball Magazine Podcast
Super Awesome Pinball Show
BlahCade Pinball Podcast
I believe it's the following.

TWIP
Pinball Supernova
Slap save Pinball

Can anyone recommend a pinball podcast to listen to. Since most of them have decided to quit their own individual shows and come together under the new Pinball Network, I feel the only honest podcast left will be Kanedas. There is only so much of his BS and pantomime I can take, but he seems to be the only one left who will be able to give an honest opinion on new stuff. With seemingly Zach Meny running the show of the new conglomerate, it would be a conflict of interest with him being a distributor to rubbish any of the new pins and with the others now under his wing I'm lost to what I can listen to on my commute.

poor mans pinball podcast is good (as is their F*** it Friday, although not about pinball)
loser kid pinball podcast also good
the super awesome pinball show podcast, has only had 3 episodes but has potential
The pinball players podcast (now with new co host Joe Lemire, ex head to head)

Dennis Kriesel (twip) also has his eclectic gamers podcast has a heavy bias towards pinball

TPN is setting itself up as an umbrella organisation that will bring more traffic to each podcaster/streamer/blogger etc who in turn will bring credence to The Pinball Network.
time Will tell

I don’t think Dennis Kreisel would put his name to anything that is promoting a particular company or sponsor etc, he is one of the founder group and I believe will help keep them on 5he straight and narrow, he says what he thinks (politely) and if he doesn’t like something he will say it’s not for him etc but won’t just say that it’s crap etc
But again time will tell

head 2 head and pinball supernova had planned independently to quit podcasting and youtubing but where then approached to be part of TPN, Marty is getting involved, Joe has gone to players. Lee from supernova has also been persuaded to restart his YouTubeing under the umbrella of TPN which they are suggesting will bring more of an audience his way

Last edited:
Oops I forgot about pinball news and magazines monthly roundup which is good also, the running joke of Gary Flower ringing in is bizarrely pretty funny, I usually cringe at that sort of stuff

Last edited:
If you're missing the Kaneda Pinball Podcast then check out the one Cary Hardy has started doing 'The Hardy Pinball Podcast''. I'm only 2 episodes in but like what I'm hearing so far. In the first episode he lays out what his podcast will and don't do, straight in with the news, no singing, no long intros, no screaming goats, no filler, and he is willing to talk about the negatives like playfield issues, basically Kaneda 2.0 without the drama.

Fox Cities do one of the best streams. Now they are starting a competition based Podcast, be a good one for the guys that like the competition tournament based info.

Back
Top Bottom