What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball confessional

If not playing the games you have is a sin then I’m going straight to hell 👹😂

In 2024 I have barely played a full game on anything I have 🤷‍♀️ The mojo is MIA , current whereabouts unknown .

Probably a good time to hit me if you want any of them 😂

Update - Progress. I switched them all on today. They fired up ! Played 2 balls on Metallica. Turned them off again :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm hell bound 👿:D

I have a seven year old available for rent or temporary hire.

His services include turning on all your machines, getting GC, and then - if you switch the machine on again - he will grab a small stool to jeer at you through your next two balls.

His creative range of insults include "you're not achieving much, are you?" and "you failed, whahahahahah!"

It works a bit like military fitness classes.... and you'll be swearing and cussing your way through your games (again) in no time ;)
This is just wrong in so many ways I'm left speechless !!!

Not sure Vee released what she was writing 😂

This is just wrong in so many ways I'm left speechless !!!

Not sure Vee released what she was writing 😂
I hoped readers would take it in the innocent way it was intended (but, then again, it's you lot....)

Just to be clear, he's much loved and not for sale 🥰

[On a more serious note, healthy competition works in our household (JJP EJ's #High Score of the Day is very popular), so maybe @Sgt GrizZ invite some friends around for a few games] :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom