What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Pinball Brothers New UK Distributor

David retro

Site Supporter
Proud to announce we are the new UK Distributor for all Pinball Brothers products

All existing customers can reach out to us for support with your products

Pricing for games and avaliblity up on the website this week

Please message us with anything you’d like to know about any of the pinball brothers products

Exciting things to come
IMG_3022.webp

Hi Dave. Would love it if you can sort this queen I have, has never worked out of the box. PB just shrugged their shoulders at it for me! Phil

Hi Dave. Would love it if you can sort this queen I have, has never worked out of the box. PB just shrugged their shoulders at it for me! Phil
Hi Phil
Please send me a message over the issues your having I’m sure they can be addressed and easily sorted for you
Please include a list of issues
Your support ticket numbers and any relevant info submitted and we would be happy to check on this

We’re always happy to help
Many thanks
David

Sounds like the passing of the poisoned chaliss
Probably not. PB have decent licences and the Ripley Alien release was solid so this is probably a case of good timing. New'ish manufacturer learning and growing so the partnership with a new'ish and growing distributor is exactly what they need.

Probably not. PB have decent licences and the Ripley Alien release was solid so this is probably a case of good timing. New'ish manufacturer learning and growing so the partnership with a new'ish and growing distributor is exactly what they need.
I’m glad you had a better experience with the ripley edition, I was one of the returns Phil was referring to, 2 weeks of parts dropping off or not working with not a single actual game played for fun then finally gave up and phil took it back, dream theme for me but nightmare experience

Abba now up on website and available to pre order

other games and accessories to follow

Back
Top Bottom