What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Artworks Restored, Reproductions, Graphical Mods and Customizations

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!
"Williams Pinball System 11 Left Apron - Set 2" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned and restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Williams-Pinball-System-11-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

These "Williams Pinball - System 11 Aprons - Set 2" work for the following pinballs: Bad Cats, Banzai Run, Cyclone, F-14, Jokerz, Police Force and Taxi.

IMPORTANT: The current configuration of the forum causes the images to be poor in quality. To see my screenshots and my photographs in high definition, use my links hosted on my own hosting!!!
Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 1).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original1b.jpg

Original "STARGATE PINBALL SPEAKER PANEL" (GOTTLIEB) artwork in Zona Arcade for to scan and for to restore by Mikonos (photo 2).
Stargate-Pinball-Speaker-Panel-Original2b.jpg

IMPORTANT:
This restored reproduction of the original is to be printed on transparent vinyl and using white ink. The white ink acts as an "opaque agent" for the use of colored inks on it.

This is a very faithful way of reproduction, which comes as close as possible to the original silkscreened print and has the advantage of avoiding the "color match" process for the blue color, which can be different for each user. In return of that, the use of White ink makes printing more expensive than conventional printing.

"White Water Right Apron" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's Site.
White-Water-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

Last edited:

"White Water Left Apron" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's Site.
White-Water-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

IMPORTANT: This restored reproduction of the original is to be printed on transparent vinyl and using white ink. The white ink acts as an "opaque agent" for the use of colored inks on it.

This is a very faithful way of reproduction, which comes as close as possible to the original silkscreened print and has the advantage of avoiding the "color match" process for the blue color, which can be different for each user. In return of that, the use of White ink makes printing more expensive than conventional printing.

"Road Show Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Road-Show-Pinball-Aprons-print1.JPG

"Road Show Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Road-Show-Pinball-Aprons-print2.JPG

"Road Show Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Road-Show-Pinball-Aprons-print3.JPG

Details in "Road Show Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
Road-Show-Pinball-Aprons-print4.JPG

"Road Show Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork restoration process here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-and-customizations.43376/page-14#post-513930

Cheers!

Last edited:

INFO: There is nothing special in the restoration of these decorations, except the fact that they are justified by small variations in 3 aprons with respect to the generic model 1 and 2, which I have previously restored:

- The left and right aprons have a different text font and layout in the "lane Change" text.

- The middle apron has a different serial number than the generic one and a different text font.

"Pinbot Pinball Right Apron 31-1008-549-RD" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Pinbot-Pinball-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

INFO: This restoration is made and designed to be universal and to work for any pinball within this model that presents color variations of the metal aprons due to the paint manufacturing process, the effect of time and exposure to natural/artificial light, or the use of other color variations used to cover the metal parts of the main apron and the shooter's apron.

The objective is to avoid the complex and tedious "Color Match" process and, to this end, all the apron decorations have been designed to be printed on transparent vinyl and the use of white ink to give opacity to the colors, thus the Background color of the metallic apron will be visible in the appropriate areas. As a consequence, we will also be able to reproduce the effect of the original screen printing more faithfully.

By using white ink, we make this reproduction more expensive, but the result of the printing work will be much superior to what you have ever seen.

In addition to using a very precise pre-cut technique, the printed decorations will be laminated with U.V. protection to protect the colors forever.

"Old Chicago Pinball Left Apron" (BALLY) scanned artwork restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Old-Chicago-Pinball-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1.jpg

"Firepower Pinball Targets" (WILLIAMS) reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Firepower-Pinball-Targets-print1.JPG

"Firepower Pinball Targets" (WILLIAMS) reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Firepower-Pinball-Targets-print2.JPG

"Firepower Pinball Targets" (WILLIAMS) reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Firepower-Pinball-Targets-print3.JPG

Details in "Firepower Pinball Targets" (WILLIAMS) reproduction printed on vinyl with gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
Firepower-Pinball-Targets-print4.JPG

Restored artwork here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-and-customizations.43376/page-14#post-559953

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom