What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pat Lawlor joins JJP, working on original theme

I would not have thought you would have owned one for long enough to realise just how good the game is. I would have thought most games stay with you less than a month or is it two weeks ? Its such a small amount of time I have forgotten which it is. All I know its not enough to find out just how good the game really is.
So there :p

Fair point you have there sir :)

Like last action hero bought on the 29th of dec sold second week of jan :)

Lol oh ok point taken :)

Some games last some don't , life moves to quick to get all mushy over machines the way I see it once I have owned them all I will know which five I can't live without, then the madness can stop! I only hope and pray that the madness can then stop , surely it can't keep going ;)

Daz your ok mate don't feel you have to bring it all the way down south.. It is a long way and I wouldn't want to put you out :p

Lol oh ok point taken :)

Some games last some don't , life moves to quick to get all mushy over machines the way I see it once I have owned them all I will know which five I can't live without, then the madness can stop! I only hope and pray that the madness can then stop , surely it can't keep going ;)

Daz your ok mate don't feel you have to bring it all the way down south.. It is a long way and I wouldn't want to put you out :p
It will be worth bringing the game if I can get you to like it. On the other hand with the price of the dishwater you call beer down there it could be a little expensive, I think I had better rethink that one.
I will buy you a beer and we can argue over it till we are ****ed, hows that ?

It will be worth bringing the game if I can get you to like it. On the other hand with the price of the dishwater you call beer down there it could be a little expensive, I think I had better rethink that one.

Dishwater! wash your mouth out young man lol. in all fairness I don't often drink our "dishwater" beer my guts don't like it. Im more a cider and vodka man (neither bloats me like beer)

Not a fan of Stern's pinled DMD but I really like the Sigma Color DMD HD Res - might only be one colour but it just looks way more futuristic and games like Tron and ST in blue/purple Sigma look kind of cool - to me anyway:cool:

Hobbit should be better than WOZ with 3 state of the art movies to choose from.

LoL sounds like a plan , looking forward to playing phantom of the opera :)

Back
Top Bottom