What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New games room/garden room

It really is great, with the added benefit that when you’ve filled it up you’ve now got lots more space back in the house you can use 😂
I don’t think Bev sees it like that I might get into a spot of bother🤣 besides she’s quickly filled my old room with wool

Fresh as the rain , always has a lid on so doesn’t warm in the sun , not felt the need for ice in it yet but it’s surprising how you acclimatise to it if you go in there every day
Yes, once you gain control of your breathing it’s a beautiful place to be in. Cant rate them enough. Sadly i’ve not managed to convince anyone yet. There’s always an excuse…. maybe because it’s too cold 🥶

Yes, once you gain control of your breathing it’s a beautiful place to be in. Cant rate them enough. Sadly i’ve not managed to convince anyone yet. There’s always an excuse…. maybe because it’s too cold 🥶
Yep no one else has been in it , people look at me bemused and think I’m nuts 🤣maybe l am

Back
Top Bottom