What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NERG 2024 6TH & 7TH July - 10th Anniversary!

I have one spare room if anyone else wants to come.

I need to confirm the allocation within the next few days.

Thursday £45.00 single £55.00 Double/twin
Friday £65.00 single £75 Double/twin
Saturday £95 single £105 Double/twin
Sunday £45.00 Single £55.00 Double/twin
Phil have DM you is there still a spare room m8

Saturday and Sunday booked and big thanks to Big Phil for sorting the hotel for us. Much appreciated 🙏😊

We will be attending Nerg this year with a small stand and selection of pins
were offering a collection service so any orders placed for collection can be picked up on either day of the event

on top of this orders placed for collection can use code - Nerg for 10% off pinball parts (for orders over £100 )(orders to be placed through the website only and collection to be selected with the word Nerg and your forum name in the special requirements section of the checkout )

a free gift will be included with collection orders over £150 (no code required)

also save 20 % off our ebay store for collection orders (excludes workshopped pins and multi-buy offers )-simply message me the item and ill reserve it manually for you for larger items or high value items a deposit may be Required

check out our clearance pages and ill also do some special offer items on our main thread

offers can be removed or amended at any time
10% off only for forum members

Back
Top Bottom