What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded Modded Iron Maiden Pro

Andy Hancock

Site Supporter
5Years
This one:
I will of course take current pics for anyone interested but only had it 6 months and not played much so in same condition . It's a great game but I don't like the band !
I'm really open to suggestions on a trade and can be cash adjustments either way

What you got ?

I am the same as you Andy love the game hate the band it’s actually quite offensive the music 😂… I have beastie boys on mine so much better now it’s “ Beastie Maiden “
Chopping block soon as well for my one.
Hope you got a cool trade , enjoy 👏

One of the best game ever
Echo that. Number 7 in US pinside top 100 last time I looked. Considering all the big name games that have came along since this was released, the top 10 position says it all. I’m not a fan of the band but after playing the pin, i went out my way to buy one. Its truly awesome. The person that has it on the swap wont want to give it back!

I am the same as you Andy love the game hate the band it’s actually quite offensive the music 😂… I have beastie boys on mine so much better now it’s “ Beastie Maiden “
There's actually a lyric there something about an old man standing on a hill ! WTAF?

Disco Maiden's bad enough but Beastie Maiden is a whole other level!!

It’s the pin that’s lasted the longest in my collection. Helps that I’m a big Maiden fan but it’s truly a superb pin. Almost got to Battle the Beast recently, just need Mummy MB Super Jackpot for the last Eddie Card 🤦🏼‍♂️

Echo that. Number 7 in US pinside top 100 last time I looked. Considering all the big name games that have came along since this was released, the top 10 position says it all. I’m not a fan of the band but after playing the pin, i went out my way to buy one. Its truly awesome. The person that has it on the swap wont want to give it back!
amazing layout , awesome call outs would have been a ten if it was any other band.
Can't help thinking of spinal tap every time I hear it 😂
😂😂😂😂 it is that bad isn’t it 😂😂 in fact spinal tap I would listen to over maiden .. smell the glove was an absolute banger 😂

All kidding aside though the loaner is gonna love it , such an awesome game it really is unlike any other layout . The art and call outs rules are incredible, if you don’t hate the music you can’t loose and I even know a few owners who hated maiden music and now love it. I refused to even try and had Beastie boys pretty much ready to go from Cleeland before it even landed.
I have had AIQ , GZ , JP2 and of those Elwin games maiden layout IMO is his best 👑

I loved the flow and music on my Maiden pro but would put GZ ahead of it due to the mechs on the game.

And there is now a Rick n Morty code version for it as well :)

Can someone link to the alternative codes/sound files for me for when I get it back . I wanna stop thinking about the old man standing on the hill and maybe even try and properly learn how to play it when I get it back 😂

Can someone link to the alternative codes/sound files for me for when I get it back . I wanna stop thinking about the old man standing on the hill and maybe even try and properly learn how to play it when I get it back 😂
What about disco music?

There's actually a lyric there something about an old man standing on a hill ! WTAF?
It’s about the Flight of Icarus (try taking off from the bottom of a hill with homemade wings made of wax 😂). Perfect for the mode - shoot ramps to flap the wings.
As in all the modes, the songs tell the story and the objectives really compliment it too.
Or you can miss all that entirely and dilute it to simply ‘an old man standing on a hill’ 🤦🏼‍♂️😜

And there is now a Rick n Morty code version for it as well :)
After reading your comment earlier, I went and downloaded it. Its brilliant! The person that did the new code has done an awesome job. I’ve not played the Spooky R&M but I’m assuming they’ve lifted most of it from there.
IMG_6375.jpeg

I can send you the files for the “ Beastie Maiden “
Cleeland is currently working on an 80’s music movie with video assets code for me at the moment.
Never have to suffer the nightmare of maiden music ever again 😂

Back
Top Bottom