What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Machines For Sale

myPinballs

Registered
10 Years
As titled, pics and details later, about to get in a van for a loooooong days driving.

Zaccaria Robot fully working and nice condition - £1500
Williams Whirlwind - £3500 with original boards & alphanumeric screen, with my dmd upgrade kit - £4250
Stern Indiana Jones with my upgrade kit - £4500
Spooky Ultraman CE - £6500 (available in 3 months time, potentially)
Stern JAWS Pro - as new, £7500 with shaker motor

More details and pics to follow

Looong day in the van today got back 10.30pm after a 7.30am start

This is only pic I’ve managed so far 🤣. More tomorrow of course 👍🏻

IMG_4101.jpeg

Robot - History is, picked up yesterday from friends who stored and played it for 7 months or so for me. Condition is vey nice, all metal is great no issues..
Short video of me taking a look at it here and finding any issues etc.

Game has been used and playing for all the time since it was picked up. Only issue i see mainly is the removal need of the bad mylar on the lower playfield.

£1500 firm no offers!

Whirlwind discussion and video included on my yt channel here:

about 2.45 onwards.

All in pretty nice condition really. Not a full restoration by me, but i did fit a full new set of targets, spinner decals were changed before i got it. Ramps original, not broken as far as i can see, scoop wear small. 1 or 2 broken plastics i think in usual places. Cabinet and backless good. not faded. Brand new Legs, with levellers & bolts

Have the original pcb and display panel. Original PCB is nice has no acid damgge, or battery leakage or burn ups.

Last edited:
Indy, was a full strip down and rebuild both sides by me, but that was years ago and before various show outings. Probably would benefit form a new rubber set. All 4 led flashers changed for my replacements. new plastic set at resto, new legs.

Back
Top Bottom