What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Low reflective glass order 2024

I'm just waiting for the confirmation email from Neil. Will be looking to order 2 standard sheets.

Anyone getting any in the East Midlands ? Would love 2 or 3 but think logistics kills it for me
I'm in Derby. My mate in Long Eaton, near Nottingham is picking it up. I'm splitting fuel with him. Could ask him if he'll pick up for you? Where in the East Mids are you? Rich

Just outside Boston, wrong side but still under 2hr from Nottingham so is feasible :)
Thanks would be great to know if that's an option or not 👍
Cheers,
Chris

I'm in Derby. My mate in Long Eaton, near Nottingham is picking it up. I'm splitting fuel with him. Could ask him if he'll pick up for you? Where in the East Mids are you? Rich
Hi, I’m down for two sheets and if possible could I sneak them in with your mate? Obviously got no problem paying for the service.
I’m in Nottingham so perfect.

I’ll happily chuck an extra £25 onto the cost if anyone can get me one near to Sheffield. Thanks.

Bump

9 needed.

Neils fixed the issue with it not registering email address.

Get the greatest glass available. Having seen and used the last batch a mate had a load on his machines, it's great better than JJP. Really one of the few essentials if you have your machine in a normal room. If you have a room in the dark, no natural light, very low lighting probably not.

If you have a room in the dark, no natural light, very low lighting probably not.
It is still is worth having as I have those lighting conditions and about 10 pins with this glass, very clear glass👍 I have reached in many times thinking there is no glass there😊

It is still is worth having as I have those lighting conditions and about 10 pins with this glass, very clear glass👍 I have reached in many times thinking there is no glass there😊
Cool, my other friend pin room like a cave so the reflections aren't really there. Good to know from first hand experience

I’m in for 2 sheets of standard and would gladly share any costs involved for transportation to the midlands / Leicester….. total shame I can’t get one for my wide body TZ 😪😪

I’m in for 2 sheets of standard and would gladly share any costs involved for transportation to the midlands / Leicester….. total shame I can’t get one for my wide body TZ 😪😪
I’ve just read that on Domino. So is TZ ( Bally) a different size to STTNG (Williams)?
Even though they are both super pins.
Or are they referring to different Bally widebody pins?

Many thanks for the replies and input on this and yes I've just checked the sizing on my TZ versus The Hobbit and theres nothing in it really. Both measure 604mm width whilst the TZ is 1092mm in length and The Hobbit is 1088mm so 4mm difference which is nothing.
Not exactly sure why Neil stated no Bally WB but I'll reaffirm the sizing with him and hopefully the TZ will sporting his new glass for Christmas. Meantime........great news on this glass run for all concerned and fingers crossed it will all go ahead.
So for me:
2no Standard,
1no Widebody "Hopefully"

Jamie K

Many thanks for the replies and input on this and yes I've just checked the sizing on my TZ versus The Hobbit and theres nothing in it really. Both measure 604mm width whilst the TZ is 1092mm in length and The Hobbit is 1088mm so 4mm difference which is nothing.
Not exactly sure why Neil stated no Bally WB but I'll reaffirm the sizing with him and hopefully the TZ will sporting his new glass for Christmas. Meantime........great news on this glass run for all concerned and fingers crossed it will all go ahead.
So for me:
2no Standard,
1no Widebody "Hopefully"

Jamie K
Maybe he meant the old SS Ballys as they are much wider, I have one and they are seriously wide. All my pins have this glass except my old Bally wide body😔

I would be interested in 3 sheets (normal) if anyone has any available? Tried to register my interest on the website but couldn’t get my account confirmed.

Hi Jamie, I live just outside of Market Harborough so if we are both lucky enough to get an order then we can split costs for transport.

Back
Top Bottom