What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Looking for my first Pinball ~ 90s Bally/Williams/Data East

Good game. It's quite a different layout to a lot of games but it has plenty to keep you going. If in decent condition seems like a very good price! Not sure I'd buy out of country though at least at first, always want to play that exact machine before parting with cash.

Was going to say we have a DE JP. You don't seem to see them up very often (maybe a load got trashed and/or there was never many in the UK to begin with?) and ours isn't for sale.

The machine is in Madrid. A family relative works 10 minutes from where the machine is located and before anything was arranged, he went to see it, went through the debug mode, played 30 minutes with it and says is in great condition. Would have never bought blindly, wish I was that brave! 😰

The machine is in Madrid. A family relative works 10 minutes from where the machine is located and before anything was arranged, he went to see it, went through the debug mode, played 30 minutes with it and says is in great condition. Would have never bought blindly, wish I was that brave! 😰

How are you getting it back to England?

Back
Top Bottom