What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jaws! By Stern… We’re going to need a bigger games room !

Is it just me but I’m struggling to keep my eye on the screen while trying to make the lit shots. Only reference I have to chomping people and boats is seeing the action button light up.

Watching the Stream now. I will never see myself having the finances for this game in the near future despite wanting it more than anything, but I love how much effort has clearly gone into this. Are these timed modes? Seems you need to be on insider connected. Will they just vanish after a while? Or is this now in the game forever?

I am thinking of getting a premium Jaws machine, but with the Jaws film being 50 years old next year 2025, does anyone think stern will bring out a new machine to celebrate 50 years of Jaws.

this insider connect really doesnt interest me ,,,,,,,,,,do i need it to get extra game features and the arcade features or would this be within the game or menu ?

Can’t play the challenge modes without insider. So 4th of July, jaws revenge, video mode (if want to just play that and not the game)

I am thinking of getting a premium Jaws machine, but with the Jaws film being 50 years old next year 2025, does anyone think stern will bring out a new machine to celebrate 50 years of Jaws.
I've wondered that too, but what would be the differences? It won't be black & white like Elvira and Godzilla, so possibly just different cabinet/back glass art?

If it was me and I wanted a premium I wouldn't be waiting, although the Premium art, especially the back glass, is not to my liking, I'd want the classic movie poster back glass.

Last edited:

I thought the same thing but can't wait.

It's not FOMO because I won't miss out, just utter impatience and a desire to play the game.

Back
Top Bottom