What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available IMDN Pro

Jason Catrine

Site Supporter
5Years
Hi all,

I was having a chat on here earlier and trying to buy something else and the seller mentioned he was after something I had in my signature. I assumed IMDN so offered to let it go. That wasn't what he was after but as I've offered up Iron Maiden to him.....it has now got me thinking...... is now the time to let it go.?

So, here is the potential trade post. Open to almost anything, but prefer a straight swap or a trade for something cheaper with cash coming my way. I'll leave it open to offers. Game is HUO. No playfield damage. Comes with normal Stern code, Enhanced Stern code with additional Eddie animations and band footage........ plus the awesome Rick and Morty code (marmite comment possibly there but I think the R&M code is awesome and its like having a new pin with just a swap of an sd card).

PM me with any trades.

Thanks,
Jason.

Last edited:
IMG_6664.jpeg
IMG_6665.jpeg
IMG_6666.jpeg
IMG_6667.jpeg
IMG_6668.jpeg
IMG_6669.jpeg
IMG_6670.jpeg
IMG_6671.jpeg
IMG_6672.jpeg
IMG_6673.jpeg
IMG_6674.jpeg
IMG_6675.jpeg
IMG_6677.jpeg

Anyone fancy moving on their Jurassic Park? HUO Iron Maiden, straight swap for HUO Jurassic Park.

Back
Top Bottom