What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Everyone raid your parts bins

Spandangler

Site Supporter
10 Years
I desperately need a ball gate flap for my corvette engine ramp.

I bought a corvette project here a few years ago and it’s been an absolute nightmare sourcing parts which were missing. I thought I’d finally assembled everything, even had to have parts fabricated from scratch. I’m 9/10’s of the way there.

It’s this flap which lifts to allow the ball to pass through the ramp.

I think any sort of flap would work. I have the actuator wire which the spring pulls to open it and bracket. Just the flap required.

It measure approx 45mm x 26mm x 1mm thick.

@replicas this sort of thing you have lying around?

Failing that I’ll have to make something.
Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_2488.jpeg
    IMG_2488.jpeg
    82.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
This looks to be the right one, do you also need the coil unit to operate it ?

Attachments

• IMG_0783.jpeg
    IMG_0783.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0785.jpeg
    IMG_0785.jpeg
    174.8 KB · Views: 18
1719989649095.png

I believe the flap only is this one.

At some point I will be doing an order from pspa but maybe not until the tail end of the year. If you only get a temporary fix I can add one to the order for you.

Wow thanks everyone. @replicas that’s the wrong size but could work. Defo worth a shot whilst I order the real thing.
Great find @Asiapinball. In stock as well. I might have to order it before then. I’ll bolster it with some other parts.
Thanks mate

You probably know already pspa have a minimum order size of £135 so they don't have to deal with collecting the UK VAT, so you will need quite a bit in parts. But they don't charge the AUS VAT when they send, so you get the lower excl. VAT prices. i have found them great for rare parts such as this.

You might want to try checking out at £90 and see if it works, but I recall that is where you get the banner up stating that minimum order to UK is £135 - it may have been AUD250 which is about the same.

Back
Top Bottom